• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon: Apocolypse

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Me and this guy sailor sedna from another forum are making a sailor moon game together. The game is called Sailor Moon Apocolypse.

The Features it will have:

1) Custom Made Spirtes and Tilesets made by me and him.

2) Able to control more than one sailor scout.

3) Sailor Scout Henshin Transformations and Quick Transformation Sequences.

4) Multiple Character in Take from the Series.

5) Mapping on Done around the anime.

6) Own Story. NOT A REMAKE!!!!

7) Day and Night Feature

8) Battle Mode

9) Verus Mode

10) Scripts made and found.

11) Chose the character you want to play as each has own story.

12) Anime Based Facesets

13) Music form the anime and home made.
    Some Screenies:

From The Henshins:

Sailor Neptune:

Sailor Merucry

Sailor Venus

All Henshins are made only for this game.

** DO NOT RIP OR CLAIM ANY SCREENS AS YOUR OWN ALOT OF HARD WORK WENT INTO THIS.

Thats all im showing for now :P But this game should be released in July 2006!!

- Lone Eevee

Will update with character stats and such later on in the production!

Last edited:

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Peekimon said:
    Neat pics, but, where's the story?

I was gonna keep the story a sercet, but if more people ask for it i will post it. Im glad you all like it.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Woah... awesome pics! :D I don't like Sailor Moon, but I'll see how this game turns out. :)

~Jeff

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Ok i will make a deal with you all XD When i release the new screens on 7/05/05 i will also release some of the story. Ok??

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Actually, the rules are that in order for the thread to stay open you must post screenshots and a story. Since it seems that you do have a story I'll leave this open, just post the story next time you're in this thread.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Phoenix316 said:
    Actually, the rules are that in order for the thread to stay open you must post screenshots and a story. Since it seems that you do have a story I'll leave this open, just post the story next time you're in this thread.

Ok! But im not going to reveal the whole story.

The sailor moon game is to begin with an introduction. It starts on the
    outer planets of Saturn,Pluto, and Neptune...No uranus. An evil power was
    born by combing the 3 Sotres of Energy. These stores of energy is what
    gives destruction its power, the water its force and time its wait. Terrible
    battles errupted from these events leading to the moon kingdom Queen
    Serenity.
    Serenity along with 4 outer scouts sealed these evil beings in the core of the universe. This weaking queen serenitys power enbaled queen beryl to attack.......Now we find
    ourselves a month after the Starlight saga. These forces have been escaped
    and such the usual. But a major problem is the leader is Twilight......SON
    OF SERENITY. Sailor Moon Brother.

This will lead to the apperance of 2 new scouts Sailor Neo and Sailor Sedna.

I will release a detailed look of the story later on in production. Above is just a quick summary of the beginigng of the story. Feel Free to make suggestions and such.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I don't watch Sailor Moon so the story doesn't mean much to me, but it's the rules of the forum that it must be included.

I forgot to say last time that the screens look very cool!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Thanks Phoenix316, im glad you and evreryone else likes them ^^. Also a question why is that a rule, if they have evidence of there work?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Thanks Phoenix316, im glad you and evreryone else likes them ^^. Also a question why is that a rule, if they have evidence of there work?
    The reason for the plot rule is to show evidence of a person's work. Sometimes people (more than you can imagine) copy screens from other sites and claim them theirs. Just in case that happened, I wanted memebers to also state their plot to show that they did indeed put some effort into their work. That certainly doesn't mean that a member has to reveal the whole plot. A rough outline or how the game begins is alright as well.
    BTW, this is the first time that I'm seeing this thread, and I'd say that you've had a very nice start. Although I haven't watched Sailor Moon, I wish you good luck!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Ok i understand now. And as i promised the update of my game. These are screenshots of The tutrial that will be in the game. The tutrial is what you will start off in and it also has a different story. So its like a mini adventure before the rpg ^^.

2 more screens from the merc and venus henshins

Venus:

Mercury:

I have to stres sthat there not from the actual game, also tehy are not yet complete so..

Oh here is a banner for the game:

Thats all i am releasing now.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Woah, those screens are awesome! The chipsets may need a bit tweaking on (first screen), and the faceset of that girl is stretched out. < Those are just some constructive criticism. Besides that, awesome work!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Those screens are looking good. Especially like the ones in the forest like area.

Back