• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for GBC style fan sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

COMBOY

Pokémon Crimson & Navy
Years
  • Actually I don't know where to post this, if this must be posted in fan arts, or in general discussion, or something like that.

Well, I'm looking for fan sprites of Pokémon from 3rd to 5th generation in GBC 8 bit style, both in front as in back. because I'm already making a game with Pokémon Essentials, based on GBC Pokémon games.

I've just made a few Pokémon sprites in 8 bit style, but I need more help to finish them all. Please help me, I would appreciate you.

Years
  • If you are requesting for the sprites, it's best you look around the Game Development forums. Since you have some '8-bit style' sprites, you should post them up either in the Spriter's Showcase thread or,if you have enough, make a showcase!

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back