• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New female Pokémon event begins in GO for 24 hours

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I don't think this event could happened at a worst time.

The only reason I got the news article was because someone on my local discord told me to reload tge app to get it.

Then theres already an event going on right now, why do they need to overlap events? This is the second event to overlap the Psychic event.

On top of that its 50 degrees with the wind making it colder so don't really care too much to go outside. I'd say 12 of the 24 hours will be spent sleeping and at work.

At least Nidoran spawns quite often normally so hopefully I'll get the shiny in Go someday. Of course I already have it in the gen 6.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got a shiny Drowzee today but no other shinies... so not REALLY what I was looking for but more than happy with my new pink creepy Hypno. Totally girl themed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    From the mini "event" I ended up getting 1 shiny, a Pikachu. It is my first shiny Pikachu without a hat, 3rd overall. I got it at about 2:30, about and hour and a half before the event ended.

So far during this Psychic event I've gotten 6 shinies, 2 Natu, 2 Drowzee and 2 Pikachu

Back