• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey y'all

digs_

dodrio king
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 27, 2020
so i really only made this account to praise some creators for their awesome rom hacks that I really enjoyed. but after poking around a bit, I really liked the people i found in this community. i hope i can make some friends here. smell ya later

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Welcome Digs.

There are some great ROM hacks made here, indeed. The people aren't all that bad either.

Hope to see ya around.

Years
Hey there! Yeah I'm sure these content creators would be incredibly happy if you gave them some feedback and praise, does take a ton of time to make fangames after all. Enjoy your time here. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Digs! I like knowing that people are joining to celebrate all the work and effort that goes into game dev. Good on you for reaching out to these people. :)

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hey, Digs!
Some of the ROM Hacks here are quite good indeed!
And, Since so much effort goes into creating these Hacks, It is just wonderful that some people appreciate their effort!

Back