• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey everyone, my name's Thommaz and I'm a new member of the Pokecommunity forums.
    I am a freelance developer that focuses mainly on fan-made Pokemon games, although I've taken on some other projects in the past.
    One Pokemon project of mine should be uploaded within the next few days, so stay tuned for that!

Cheers.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Thommaz! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of fan games you've been developing. You definitely came to the right forum if you're looking for any resources or information on ROM Hacking so I hope your projects go well. Fell free to reach out if you have any questions and happy posting! :)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi, Thommaz and welcome to PC
    I'm sure many of us are looking forward to your game!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, Thommaz!

Wow, a freelance developer, huh? I'm sure you'll love it here, then—there are tons of like-minded people on PC who would be happy to assist with your project! :) You'll find all kinds of guides and tools over in Fan Games!

Hope to see you around!

Back