• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • No, not Pokemon Adventures. This manga:

6481148.jpg

This manga follows a boy named Hareta, who was raised by wild Pokemon, and can understand them. He goes on a journey with a young woman named Misumi, to find the legendary Pokemon Dialga. This manga very loosely follows the Diamond/Pearl and Platinum games. This manga has a few interesting twists along the way, as well.

This manga is one of the very few non Pokemon Adventure or Movie manga that was officially translated into (American) English. It spanned 8 volumes total.

Did you read this manga? If so, what did you think about it? Who was your favorite character?

Years
  • I actually have not read it despite owning several volumes from it, mostly because my priority was catching up with Adventures/Special first. I actually bought it because I didn't realize it wasn't Pokemon Adventures initially (thanks for that easy title mixup, Viz!), but I decided to keep it because non-Adventures manga is hard to find in the USA.

I will probably eventually read it.

SkySilvally

♡ Worry's only wasted time ♡
    Years
  • Aaa this manga was my favorite thing to read as kid. My parents got me the first 2 volumes for Christmas one year and after that I would excitedly wait for each new volume to release here. I would blow through each one as soon as I got my hands on it and would reread them over and over.
    It had a really unique and interesting take on the original DPPt storyline and the main characters were so memorable to me. :')
    I should reread it again sometime, it's been a while.

Last edited:
    Back