• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Cute But Deadly*:The Togekiss Evolutionary Line Fan Club!

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
Years
*Cute But Deadly*:The Togekiss Evolutionary Line Fan Club!

691aec71f97eab30659310991d2f0853.jpg

Hi! This is a club dedicating to the Togekiss evolutionary line! To join, you have to fill out the sign up form. Have fun!

Rules
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining (includes the ones you add!) and a nickname it if you want.
5. Enjoy!

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!

List Of Pokemon
175.gif

176.gif

468.gif

Members List
- PokemonNerd65 Togekiss
468.gif

- VillageOfDragons Togepi
175.gif

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Twilight Storm

Years
So, people! I will answer the topic!
Togekiss @Leftovers Ability-Serene Grace
-Nasty Plot
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Thunder Wave
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe or 252 SATK /252 SpD / 4 HP
Nature-Calm
So basically, first you run a Thunder Wave, and then Nasty Plot for special attack to boost, and with Serene Grace, Togekiss's air slash is powerful and makes Pokemon flinch. In case of Togekiss getting to yellow/red health, she/he uses Roost to regain health. What's yours?

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Thanks for making this! I'll join! :)

Username: VillageofDragons
Partner Pokemon: Togepi
Reason for joining: I really love the Togepi evoltuionary line. From when it started in generation one with Togepi, got added on to later with Togetic, then Togekiss, and finally a Fairy type was added to it in generation six. It's really versatile and skilled in combat, as well as very cute in each and every form. :)
Answer the current topic! See below:

Current Topic-What's you favorite move set on Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss?

I'd have to say my favorite moveset for Togekiss is Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, and ExtremeSpeed. :)

Twilight Storm

Years
Thanks for making this! I'll join! :)

Username: VillageofDragons
Partner Pokemon: Togepi
Reason for joining: I really love the Togepi evoltuionary line. From when it started in generation one with Togepi, got added on to later with Togetic, then Togekiss, and finally a Fairy type was added to it in generation six. It's really versatile and skilled in combat, as well as very cute in each and every form. :)
Answer the current topic! See below:

Current Topic-What's you favorite move set on Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss?

I'd have to say my favorite moveset for Togekiss is Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, and ExtremeSpeed. :)

Welcome VillageOfDragons!(:

Back