• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate & Help my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2010
    So hello everyone, I'm a new member here. Ive been running around a lot in platinum version, trying to build a really good team. Its still incomplete as its missing 2 pokemon, I just need suggestions from people who know more than me, lol.

So my team right now is...

Togekiss - Lv 71
    Serious Nature
    ~Aura Sphere
    ~Psychic
    ~Wish *want to replace, but not sure with what
    ~Fly

Roserade - Lv 64
    Mild Nature
    ~Solar Beam
    ~Sunny Day
    ~Synthesis
    ~Sludge Bomb

Ampharos - Lv 70
    Modest Nature
    ~Thunder
    ~Rain Dance
    ~Swift
    ~Thunder Wave

Infernape - Lv 70
    Naughty Nature
    ~Flare Blitz
    ~Close Combat
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Aerial Ace

So yes, this is my team so far. I have 2 pokemon left. I have my eye on Scizor, but not sure... And am also really stumped on what kind of good water pokemon I could get.

So overall my questions include.. is it necessary to have both an electric type and a grass type at once? Should I change any of their movesets or try to re-train any with different natures? And mostly, I need help filling my last two spots... I am terribly picky and some proffessional sounding opinions would help a lot :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Swayz :D

Since you're new here, it would be a good idea to read through our rules, as well as the first three posts of our compiled guides thread. These will help you out greatly when constructing a team.

First, teams must consist of 6 pokemon so they can be properly rated. Second, they must be for competitive battling, not in-game. If after reading through these few posts you'd still like to make a competitive rate-my-team thread, PM me with your edits and I'd be happy to reopen your thread, but for now, it doesn't meet our standards unfortunately.

P.S. - You can still use the Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A thread for any simple questions you may have. Based on your team I think this would be more beneficial than actually posting a full RMT thread.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back