• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Life

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
  • I didnt double post... the posts of him spamming got deleted...

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    PKMN_Sage said:
    LOL

Esai, were you double posting on purpose just to be funny? LOL

Yeah, they did. That's why he said don't double post...
    I wouldn't be surpriesd if Maximo deleted his posts to make it looks like Esai did it..

So will we be getting new screens anytime soon?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • my porjects got deleted by a viris (I now have lots of anti viris porgrams )
    yeah and I make backups of my game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Esai said:
    I didnt double post... the posts of him spamming got deleted...

Yeah, I realized that before I posted my question. What I meant was that it's funny because you double posted when you said it was against the rules. Look at your post. LOL

Years
  • i've got rm2k3kid's giant rmxp chipset, for all of the outside areas.
    now all i need is inside ones, i remember seeing one in pokemon liquid forums so i'll check there.

Years
  • Auriok_Steelshaper said:
    ...i'm having second thoughts about using rmxp, it's different to rm2k3 and i'm used to rm2k3 so it's weird to me.
    I'm just going to use rm2k3.:)
    I had the same problem man.. It seems they left out a lot of useful commands but it is worth learning to use..

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    i dont see wat the big deal is, and i dont see why anyone needs more than one rpg on their computer just stick to one and use that is my moto because they are only taking up space on the hard drive. i use rm2k3 and thats all. As long as it makes my game thats all i need

Years
  • hey does anyone know where i can get that chipset with the Route 2 building and the big blue building that says lab on the front...i think it was called cerulean i used to have it but everything got deleted.
    If no one has it, then a chipset with route 2 buildings in it?
    (the small blue buildings)

Years
  • I'm putting this project on hold and will continue it at a later date.
    School goes back in a couple of days and i won't be able to concentrate, i may not even have time to use the computer except for homework and assignments.
    So there won't be any updates for a while.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • That's too bad, but work comes first. It's good that you keep your priorities right though. You may wanna try working on it during weekends, even for a little while, so that you don't lose all your inspiriation.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    well Auriok i think that you should defintly put school work firt but dont stop with you game please because it sounds so good and i would really like to play a demo of it so dont stop

Years
  • I'm not very far in with the game, but here are two screenshots of a map.
    This game is gonna have more of the features from animal crossing, like a shop that can get bigger if you spend heaps of money there, a museum for collecting fossils and various other items, events that only happen at a certain time of year, and even a lost and found building.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice. Well, I guess starting over isn't a complete waste. The second screen looks a bit blank and moody though.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • Hey man, lots of luck with this. This game looks absolutely amazing and I know it will be one of the best!

Back