• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny Dusk

Years
  • Alright here's an update.

I made alot of mistakes on the game, and now that I have a much better grasp on Game Development and I know which of my friends can do what(thanks to all whom volunteered thier help)
    Im going redownload Essentials and build up from the begining and make everything much better.(that way I at least wont make some old mistakes)

« Extraho »

Cookies, anybody? :3
    Years
  • Thats a good idea. Revamping your first game is really what I did then.
    About the game support I don't mind supporting it but make a user bar. It's much smaller and convenient.
    Are the sprites that you are using the default sprites or custom sprites. Don't reveal the main character sprite directly put a shadow first. Please can you tell me which system or scripts will you be using?
    Like fishing script, swimming script, etc. Before starting out with making loads and loads of maps try finishing your battle system and Pokemon storage system. If possible use a day/night script.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    He's using Pokémon Essentials, which already has those scripts. (Except from the fishing script, which appears to be broken in the newest version).

Years
  • Wichu is right.

And yeah Im going to try my best when I redo the project soon. But I might need help with the storage system and stuff, Cause im not very experienced.

Also, A good handfull of my sprites are scratch made other are really custom, so expect at least some originality here.

Years
  • Hey everybody, reviving the dead thread and project, Im going to delete my old pokemon essentials and re-Download the most up-to-date version.

So Id like to recollect on who can do what, So someone please post thier assistance.

Back