• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Ash

Who's Better?

• Total voters

Alexander18

Banned
Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I favor Sinnoh Ash the most because i have a lot of good memories for that. Kalos gave me too many bad memories. I personally think that Ash of all regions wouldn't be able to defeat the league or champion any time soon but that is what i think. I think paul can outsmart XY ash and win in my opinion. Paul can break through different strategies.

I personally don't want another Kalos Ash since that version was ruin by writers decisions in my opinion. I want an Ash who keeps his pseudo legendary and a fully evolved water starter at oak's lab. But i doubt it at this point.

DP Ash was the best in my opinion and the episodes in Sinnoh were well paced and made in my opinion. This thread is actually about the best Ash.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    Um we never left topic
    I believe I said that "Ash in XY didn't beat Cynthia or fight her so that's not an example for ample measure."
    meaning that ash in XY didn't fight Cynthia. So using Paul (mid season mind you) as a comparison that he is weaker doesn't work since we haven't seen how XY Ash would fare.

We never left topic by addressing the arguments about Cynthia or attributes Paul and XY ash have accomplished. It's important to compare and understand their levels in those things. That's not changing the subject or thread topic, that's addressing an argument.

so he learned strategies yes, but how would they work better on Paul? If you recall, Ash in DP had strategies, heck Paul used one of ash's strategies. Honestly I don't think a mere change in strategy is enough to convince me that Paul would just lose. But I digress,

I'm not out to change your opinion on the matter. All this time, I've been addressing issues I've seen in your arguments, that's all.

oh and Alexander18, respecting your opinion doesn't mean non-addressing issues with arguments. Respecting opinion means I accept you can form your thoughts on the matter, doesn't mean I cannot question the thoughts or point out issues when I see it.

Overall I wish you both a good day.

You have a right your opinions and that's fine.

I'm sure XY Ash can use different battle strategies to defeat Paul in battle, i mean if Ash in DP beaten Paul in battle, then Ash in the XY series can do the samething.

Back