• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Would it be possible to write a script which allows you to ride the pokemon in your party as opposed to riding a bike? Ie: Riding Arcanine while walking/running, or your Gyarados (instead of the typical Wailmer) when surfing, or your Aerodactyl comes to pick you up and fly you instead of whatever the default is (I think it's a pidgey).

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
that sounds awsome if someone does manage to do this please share them with me i shall keep checking back but if i miss it could someone PM me but yes it really sounds good

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Valora17 you don't need to right a script just need to get sprites o the character riding whatever and enter them in the game. Then rename the bike etc to whatever.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
Years
Ok so I'm the one that is i need of digimon stuff lol. Ok so I need the following:

• The outside and insides tiles (i guess you could call them that) from Digimon World DS, Dawn/Dusk.
  • The tiles of the areas that you go to.
  • The attack animations (like if Aguman were to do Pepper Breath, i would need the fire ball)

I think that is all. No you don't have to get all of these or every single thing for one of those three, if you can at least get me something I will be happy :)

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
I was unclear I think, I meant that the script I need is more like the pokemon following behind you script, except that the pokemon --if it can be riden-- is underneath the trainer for traveling purposes.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2010
Pokemon Xenon & Cesium!!! (I need resources)

Hi everybody, Chugwig here. I already posted/pitched my I idea for Pokemon Xenon & Cesium [you have to go to the drawing board and look at it since I cant post links] and I have started making the game. I have come into a few delemas but one of the major ones is the lack of sprites. On spriters resource there are pokemon sprites (Using dungeon ones) and some basic moves (using the main games) but I would appreciate if everyone here on pokecommunity.com would do there part by submitting pokemon sprites (need animated) but more than that I definetly need moves (animated again(need the real ones but you can submit your own, but I will then need statistics for the move and it will just get messy)) and backgrounds (routes towns (can be ripped from the games, just sprites that I will have to put together, or custom made town)). If you want you can also submit your own pokemon mixes, new pokemon, or evolutions but they will not be in the first release, I will ask for them when I need them, but If you want submit them and again they must be animated. By the way by animated I mean like the ones on spriters resource (you will have to go to the website go to the mystery dungeon 2 sprites and look at one of the pokemon like bulbasuar or butterfree since I cant post links) and preferably moves seperate but I can seperate those. If I use your sprites you will obviously get credit and thanks in advance. P.S. If I should split this into 3 threads asking for the stuff I need I can, I just thought I would get into trouble for triple posting threads...

EDIT: By the way after looking at other things people are asking for (since my game is rpg not turn based) the sprites are scarce and probably harder to make so I am so grateful and credit will be given.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
1. Wrong section http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213154
2. You want the entire community to "do their part" and help you with YOUR game when most of us have our own? lolwhut? If you need the stuff, then sorry dude but you're really most likely gonna have to get it yourself, unless there are some REALLY nice, benevolent, and generous people hanging around here.
3. Dude...did you seriously just tell us to go look through 34 pages of threads looking for yours, instead of just giving us a link?

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Could Someone get me all dpp and hg/ss character tilesets re-sized and compatible with rpg maker xp?

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Could Someone get me all dpp and hg/ss character tilesets re-sized and compatible with rpg maker xp?
Nope
No one will give you all of that work premade, and tilesets are all made from scratch.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Have a better look in the resource area next time:

I believe he was on about over worlds not tilesets.
THANK YOU!!!! You are the best help ive gotten ever, and you made my week! I tried to make overworlds, but somehow, they always come out wrong... anyways this helped a bunch, I just cant stress it enough!!!XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
Can anyone help me find male fishing sprites, female fishing and cycling sprites, and Lapras surfing sprites?

Thank you very much in advance.

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Does anyone have the canon gen III move animations? Poccils only has about 3 usable ones, and this is one of the last things we need for a demo...

Back