• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone have the team rocket transitions into battle? I remember seeing Maruno state that he hadn't fully implemented it, but that was an old thread. Has anyone managed to do it?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 10, 2021
Hello,
Here already I apologize for my imperfect English.
Here I am launched in the creation of a small game and I would like to leave a little pokemon style for certain thing. My game will pass in a time when technology did not yet exist but where some kind of magic can be used by some.
I would like to know if it was possible to make me a capture animation other than with a pokeball.
Let me explain I would like the trainer to use a spell that would transform the pokemon into crystal and lock it inside.
And if that fails the crystal shatters and the fight continues like in a normal game.
I don't know if it's possible but I admit that I'm not good at this kind of drawing.
thanks a lot

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Hi, does anyone know where I can find looped Gen I music? I only need the first few tracks. Heck, I probably would be satisfied if it isn't looped.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Does anybody have a GB/GBC soundfont that accurately replicates the one used in the Gen II games? I have found at least two (8bit.sf2 and GBFont.sf2), but they don't sound true even to the GB Sounds versions of the Gen II tracks. If you could point me out to another, I'd greatly appreciate it.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
Does anybody have a GB/GBC soundfont that accurately replicates the one used in the Gen II games? I have found at least two (8bit.sf2 and GBFont.sf2), but they don't sound true even to the GB Sounds versions of the Gen II tracks. If you could point me out to another, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Having a true GB/GBC or even NES soundfont is hard as most of the music composed for those consoles are programmed rather than inserted with soundfonts.
8bit.sf2 and GBFont.sf2 are as close as you can get unless you want to attempt delving into Famitracker or LSDJ

Years
I'm looking where the market stand used in this picture is from, the screenshot is from Pokémon Néant. I would love to know if it's from a public tileset.
sd6a.png

CocoaAlpaca

south park elementary's gym leader
Years
does anyone know where i can find overworld sprites for pokemon? im making a pmd fangame but all i can find is trainer sprites despite my obsessive googling for the past week or so.
edit: specifically for either rpg maker xp or rpg maker mv because those r the 2 i have

Years
Hey, I've been searching around for a while but I can't seem to find what I need and every time I try to make it myself I fail miserably. Would anyone have a set of FR/LG/R/S/E styled overworld sprites for Silver/Kamon, in his HG/SS design? I've found some good ones but they tend to only be the walking sprites, and I need running sprites as well as biking and... Yeah, all of it. I know it's a lot of work to do so there's no pressure, but if anyone's reading this and thinks 'Oh, I made a set like that once', I'd appreciate it if you shared. 'v'

Days
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Would somebody please tell me how to;

A. Add custom Pokémon.
B. Find a blank GBA overworld sprite sheet.
and C. Edit music in GBA ROM.

Days
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
I know theres the Pokemon Essentials set, but I'm looking for Pokemon Resources for RPG Maker, specifically the tilesets from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon formatted for RPG Maker. It doesn't really matter which one as I have tools to format between them, I just don't really understand how its formatted on the spirters resource well enough to do it myself

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Is someone familiar enough with RPG Maker VX Ace to make a sprite of a (normal) Ponyta pulling a wagon? My latest game is inspired by Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, so it would be nice to have a Ponyta pulling the wagon for the caravan out on the overworld and in towns. Thanks in advance!

Back