• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phone Apps

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Other than the ones that come by default such as Maps and Weather, what apps do we all use on a day-to-day basis?

Years
  • Okay I'll be the one to say that I use Facebook on a daily basis on my phone. Behind that would probably be Reddit, and even that doesn't often see daily use.

I also use Google Maps to check traffic when I'm planning trips, Waze while driving, and Total Traffic to get a quick glimpse at traffic on the highway.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Twitter. Pretty much my default app, honestly. I'm pretty much always checking the app when I can't be on website Twitter at the time.

Love Live! School Idol Festival (Japanese) - do I even need to explain it's a japanese idol game.

...Which are the only apps I really use on my main phone that isn't built into the system.

As for my deactivated gaming phone.

(All Japanese idol games/raising sims btw)

Ensemble Stars (Taiwanese), A3!, Band Yarouze!, Ensemble Girls, IDOLiSH7 and Dream Festival!

Yes, I know that's a lot.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Hmm:

-Facebook: I use it to check the news, see how friends are doing and memes lol.

-WhatsApp: I use it to keep in touch with friends and family and I also have various school groups which are really helpful.

-Telegram: Same as WhatsApp but I also use bots with this one, for example when I order something online there is a bot which, if you give it the code of the shipping, will send you a notification on every status change which is pretty cool.

-Spotify: for streaming music.

-Discord: to talk to friends and for the PokèCommunity discord server.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • One phone app that I have been using since last month is Power Rangers Legacy Wars. Since I have over 4500 medals, I am currently at League VIII. Course since I have a certain family thing coming up, I also added the Whats app to my phone. I also have two alarms set on my phone, one for me to get up. As for the other, it is my lunch reminder.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • My smartphone doesn't come with a file explorer by default (the travesty and horror!), so of course, the most frequently used app in this case would be a downloaded file explorer.

Back