• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen The Gift Eevee

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • The only way to get Eevee at all in generation I and generation II is to obtain one from Celadon Condominiums. There are no Eevee in the wild until the Generation IV games. Did you obtain the gift Eevee in the first two generations? There is also a gift Eevee in Generation IV, but Eevee is also available in the wild in those games, but not until the national Pokedex. There's also a gift Eevee in generation V as well, it would seem, but only in the generation V games. It also will have its hidden ability.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I got the gift Eevee and on first generation I would sometimes use it on my team and evolve it to either Vaporeon or Flareon.

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
    Years
  • I always take that fluffy one. Btw, I usually leave it in a box or release it, it's that cool to me, except for a Crystal run where I used Umbreon and Espeon.

Back