• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] What happens when a Moderator rejects or doesn't approve of your ad in Progressing Games?

Years
  • ad? What are you saying do you mean what happens if you entered a thread for your game? You just wait and if it doesn't appear in like 3 days or so at most then it wasn't approve just have patience I also was desperate when I entered mine. But if you see some of the threads that were approved I would say it would be strange if it wasn't approved. You should see the thread that says what your Pokemon fan game thread should have to see if your's met the requirements.

Years
  • From the Progressing Games Rules: "New threads have to be approved by a moderator before they will appear. (This may take up to a few days, so be patient before contacting a moderator.) Approval is at the discretion of the moderator."

You only made your thread yesterday (you made the same thread 3 times, actually), and Pokécommunity was offline for a decent portion, so I didn't get to it until today. In the future (this goes for all users), wait at least a few days before asking, and when you do ask, you can PM a moderator of the section instead of making a post. You also posted this question twice. Please refrain from doing that, it's considered spam.

You do not get a notification whether it was approved or not, so just check the section and see if it's appeared. Up until today I actually thought a user could see their own deleted thread, so I was just putting the reasons there, but apparently that's not the case, so I'm going to try to PM users the reason for deletion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    I am sorry about posting twice and I was hoping I wouldn't get punished or anything for it. Believe me, I wouldn't spam intentionally but I did this time on accident because I didn't know if you could delete threads or posts at the time. I'll try my best next time so I don't accidentally spam or anything like that.

Years
  • I am sorry about posting twice and I was hoping I wouldn't get punished or anything for it. Believe me, I wouldn't spam intentionally but I did this time on accident because I didn't know if you could delete threads or posts at the time. I'll try my best next time so I don't accidentally spam or anything like that.

If you want a thread or post deleted or merged or whatever and can't do it yourself, click the little red and white triangle (Report Post button) on the post or thread. Just put what you'd like done and a mod will do it for you, you won't get in trouble for accidentally doing those things occasionally, just don't make a habit of it.

Back