• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Looking for a Growlithe

hey all

so i was wondering if anyone had a growlithe or growlithe egg that the can trade for a derp pokemon or anything only in white i can get. please help a brotha out if you can

my friend code is 0432 7722 4429

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
Years
I've got three UT Level 1 Tepigs, I'm after Snivy and Oshawott, but
also Reshiram if we could sort out some kind of deal involving items/version
exclusives (I has White.) Thanks! Also if anyone wants Tepigs and you don't have anything I want, I can make
some more anyway so just VM/PM me and we'll work something out. c:

I've also got Rufflet I can trade.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Offering up my Feebas

Basically the rarest pokemon in the game. Mine isn't hacked and I'm willing to take offers. I also have a Milotic, I'll take offers for that too.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
I need starters black and white plz and a ditto NEEDED zoura too

Last edited:

BlindRam

ShearRam
Years
Looking for: event celebi from gamestop

Offering: Event Raikou, Suicune and Entie. Also shiny bagon if wanted.

PM for details, I would like to get celebi very much.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Just a quick request, i need a modest synchronizer, don't mind if you trade it from a gen 4 or 5 game (but gen 5 is easier so i don't have to migrate it) Pm me if interested and we can talk about what you want in return

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people i am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Looking for: event celebi from gamestop

Offering: Event Raikou, Suicune and Entie. Also shiny bagon if wanted.

PM for details, I would like to get celebi very much.

I am willing to trade my Event Celebi for your event Raikou. :3

Also~ This is a huge thing but since I lack a second DS.
I'm looking for someone who has two dses to help me transfer over my Pokemon from my Pearl to Black.

I have EV trained, shineys and events that I can offer for those who are kind enough to help me. >.<;

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
hey im looking for any of the shiny legendary dog events or the celebi in order to get the zorua or zoroark i have sum stuff i wud be able to trade from my days of having a trading thread, pm me if any of you are interested

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
Looking for Someone with Pokemon Black

Want to trade:
Petilil for Cottonee
Solosis for Gothita

Friend Code: 0346 8586 3576

if you can help me out, PM me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people i am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Hey. I was once offered a flawless Ditto by a kind stranger online. Today, I was tricked into trading my shiny Lillipup for a regular Ditto with horrible stats.
So if it's still a forum-wide favor to trade flawless Ditto, I'd really like one, on either platinum or black. On platinum, I could probably offer a shiny, but on black I don't have much to offer. At all, really.
I'm just annoyed. How could I have been so stupid?

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2024
Ditto?

Hi I'm starting a Breeding Centre and i need a Ditto, My Friend Code is in my signature, along with the link to my blog my Trainer name is Connor.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Seeking: Zoura, Rufflet, Torchic, Chimchar, Shinx, ralts
all must be male
evos are accepted
( except gardevoir )

offering: Cottonee, Purrloin, Minccino, Vanillite, karrablast, Joltik, Ferroseed, Foongus, Audino, virizion.
cobalion ( on GTS trade up for an any level male tepig )

PM me if you want to trade any of these wonderful pokemon for any of these ( I have 7 badges and by next week I will probrobly have reshiram and terrakon, maybe other wild pokemon. * If you want me to catch a pokemon and level it up to a certain level and have a certain level-up moveset (optional) if not then I will try to choose a good strategic moveset if you want. PLEASE!!! I REALLY WANT THESE POKEMON BEFORE THE END OF THE GAME!!! so please if you could i would greatly appreciate it. * Before a trade please give me your friend code*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back