• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there Poke Community!

Mystaldi

Spinda Master
Years
  • Hey there! My name is Mystaldi, but feel free to just call me Myst for short. I am 18 years old and currently attending college to become a music teacher! While music and classes dominate a lot of my time, I always manage to squeeze in some time for gaming, especially pokemon. I've been playing the games since the release of Ruby & Sapphire, and have been a fan ever since. While I'm not much good at battling and team building, I certainly enjoy collecting, breeding, and trading with others, so that is mostly what I'll be doing around here. Feel free to message me and say hello if you want, I don't bite!

Have a good one everybody!

userdamname

Just use your name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Hey!

I like music too! Emerald was basically my favorite games. I have some problems with Teambuilding but I like catching them all.

Hope you have a great day

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Hey Myst, welcome! I'm also not that great at team building or competitive battles. I prefer to just gather a team good enough to get me through the story and fill out my dex :)

Do you have a favorite version?

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Hi! I'm actually 18 and in college for music too! (although not for teaching)
    Anyways, I'm glad that you joined! I was also introduced in gen III, so I totally get your affection for Emerald.

Also, what's your instrument? I was in choir my first semester and throughout high school, but I've lost interest and plan on picking up piano instead.

Mystaldi

Spinda Master
    Years
  • Hey man :) Spinda is awesome!

What kind of music is it that you like? I'm a big soundtrack nut myself!

Nice! I mostly listen to classical and electronic music, however I will listen to pretty much anything (except country music). :P

Mystaldi

Spinda Master
    Years
  • Hi! I'm actually 18 and in college for music too! (although not for teaching)
    Anyways, I'm glad that you joined! I was also introduced in gen III, so I totally get your affection for Emerald.

Also, what's your instrument? I was in choir my first semester and throughout high school, but I've lost interest and plan on picking up piano instead.

Awesome, glad to see other music majors! I play clarinet and bassoon for the most part, but I also participate in some vocal ensembles on campus from time to time. I've had loads of fun so far!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Yeah, I would say Emerald is hands down my favorite! Spent countless hours on that game, how about you? :D

Yes, Gen III is my favorite as well (tied with Gen II). I had Sapphire originally, it was the first game I continued with post elite four and finished the pokedex in! I got Emerald when that came out too.

Years
  • I'm not much of a singer, but I've been playing Clarinet for 4 years now. I'm just a freshman in high school, but my school has a really good music program and it's a lot of fun.

I'm an okay team-builder, but I just like to battle. I haven't bought a Nintendo game since BW2 and I've never been into breeding or trading or anything. I just bought Moon and I'm hoping to get into all of it and shiny hunting. It all seems like a lot though.

Back