• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sea Weasels [The Buizel and Floatzel Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'll just join the two so it's easier :)

Nathan the Buizel was relentlessly practising his Aqua Jet attack into the river to become as powerful as his brother Oliver the Floatzel. Nathan had always wanted to evolve to reach his full potential, but to his disappointment his cruel previous trainer had used an everstone to stop him from evolving before releasing him into the wild. Nathan had never understood why the trainer had subjected him to this fate, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from becoming the best.

Nathan shot out of the water again using Aqua Jet to aid in his jump. At the height of his climb, he somersaulted releasing several Sonic Booms towards the river that rapidly approached. With a great thunders crash and explosion of water, Nathan sank under the surface. While under water everything seemed so peaceful and tranquil. It reminded him of his time... "No," he told himself, "Focus, power, and accuracy. I have to be better, I will be better."

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Could i join?

Username: Flame-Typhlosion
Partner: Floatzarykx the Floatzel. Alien from the planet floatzelareawesome
Partner Details: Green floatzel,has no personality because it is a alien. It eats pizza. (xD)
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: Well,floatzel probably had one of the best designs,and also because i like water types,and because they have awesome stats

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Could i join?

Partner Details: Green floatzel,has no personality because it is a alien. It eats pizza. (xD)
Your opinion on Buizel/Floatzel: Well,floatzel probably had one of the best designs,and also because i like water types,and because they have awesome stats

Hi, welcome to the club! :) I hope you have a wonderful stay! Why not try adding to the current topic? ^^ Your alien Floatzel certainly sounds interesting, may I ask how that came about? x] I agree about them having the best designs! They really do water types proud <3

Note: I'm claiming ownership of this club for the time being as the co-owner due to the current owner being majorly inactive. :3

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Could i join?

An alien? That's something interesting and unique you have there!

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Lol, what timming.

What would you like to do the most with a Buizel?

I think it would be fun to go swimming with one. After all, it is a water type.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think we're in need of a new topic here since the story didn't catch on... ^^

New topic: 'If there was a baby version of Buizel, what would you name it and why?'

I think it'd have to keep the "zel" from Bui/Floatzel... If I remember correctly, 'Bui' is Japanese for 'jet' hinting at Buizel's Aqua Jet which it is famous for, and 'float' obviously refers to the inflatable collar on its neck... So using that logic, maybe it could use the Japanese word for 'splash' (as a baby Buizel wouldn't have as much power as its evolutions) which is 'hanekakeru' and become Hanzel? Then it's almost a child's name anyway, baby Pokemon perfect!

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
New topic: 'If there was a baby version of Buizel, what would you name it and why?'
Ikazel. While experimenting words in Google Translate,I tried to get Baby and Weasel and got 2 I did the last one since the first had a bad translation. Xx
This was Japanese.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Let's get some life back into this place by posting the best pictures of Buizel that we can!

Spoiler:

I think this picture really shows off Buizel's cuteness and highlights that it really isn't just a tough Pokemon. It's so friendly and cute and adorable and nyahh! <3

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Let's get some life back into this place by posting the best pictures of Buizel that we can!

Spoiler:

I think this picture really shows off Buizel's cuteness and highlights that it really isn't just a tough Pokemon. It's so friendly and cute and adorable and nyahh! <3

I had to go buy a new heart, the old one exploded from the cuteness of this picture

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I had to go buy a new heart, the old one exploded from the cuteness of this picture

Hehe, I know right? :3 I think Buizel mainly gets classed as a tough Pokemon but it really should be seen for its cute side too. There are tonnes of pictures online showing its cute nature, so people should see it more! :3

scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back