• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because I haven't got any grapes and apples in my nostrils or mouth. It just doesn't make any sense.

Nakala Pri

Banned because you should be glad I wasn't being literal or you would currently be suffocating. Plus you're boring! *pouts* xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because I am just keeping up my image as that boring dude because the character in my avatar is 2 times as boring as this. After all, it doesn't make sense at all.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because the world can't be filled with interesting people, otherwise, this world wouldn't even make any sense at all. Pigs will probably fly, cows will talk and monkeys will probably be the ones controlling the world instead of humans.

Nakala Pri

Banned because you would prefer to have a world full of humans then monkeys. They couldn't destroy the O-zone layer, they wouldn't make endless buildings and destroy the forests, they wouldn't kill animals for cheap, crappy chunks of meat!!

GAWD I HATE HUMANS!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because you're one yourself. This just doesn't make any sense. Besides, its globalisation that's causing all this.

Nakala Pri

Still hate 'em and I'll hate you in a minute if you keep saying that 'This just doesn't make any sense'. >:/

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because I just find it amusing that you're hating me because of me using the phrase this just doesn't make sense. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Nakala Pri

I don't hate you, I'm just getting really annoyed at your determination to say that over and over again.

I might add you for your annoying-ness. xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because this whole conversation just doesn't make any sense at all!

Nakala Pri

Banned because you're so annoying and I'm going to add you for it you annoying bum! xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because I wanted that to happen because the above talk just doesn't make any sense at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back