• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Banned because I like yours aswell, Hyouka is currently up next on my to watch list since I just finished Astroboy :D

Nakala Pri

Banned because everyone on PokéCommunity is a freaken brainiac. xD

Nakala Pri

Banned because there is a super smart girl on here who is so smart and awesome that it's infuriating. At least I've got something she'll never have...

Looks. xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because your avatar or sig has nothing got to do with your usertitle (digimon).

Nakala Pri

Banned because I don't care if they do or don't. At the end of the day, I'm the interesting one with my boring crap I post. xD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Banned because that didn't make sense... I currently do not have a theme everyhting is random @SNORES(es)LAX

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because the OT or should I say FG doesn't need any sense at all.

Nakala Pri

Banned because everybody says 'That doesn't make any sense' which is starting to tick me off. xD

Nakala Pri

Banned because I'll literally murder you guys if you keep saying 'It doesn't make sense'. Even if it doesn't, stop saying that!!!!! >:C

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Banned because fine, I will stop, after all, it doesn't make any sense, does it?

Nakala Pri

Banned because you're now murdered! *sticks grapes up nostrils and apple in mouth* >:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back