• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I'm "new" here

Years
  • Hi everyone (again). Nice to meet you all :p

So apparently I made an account here all the way back in 2017? And like, looking through my profile again I get reminded of how much of an embarrassment I used to be. But almost five years have past since then and I think I've changed a lot since. It's weird lol

Years
  • Cringing at who you used to be is a sign of growth, and that's a good thing :)

Welcome (again) Poble! I can relate in a sense. I completely forgot about this account for seven years before becoming a regular since 2020 lol.

So, you into anything specific about Pokemon?

Years
  • You're right about that, yeah. It's just so strange to me to look back on this lol

And hi. I primarily like the main series games and that's it really. I've been meaning to finish Platinum after leaving my save file abandoned for so long. I beat the final gym and I never got to the Victory Road for some reason 🤔

Years
  • And hi. I primarily like the main series games and that's it really. I've been meaning to finish Platinum after leaving my save file abandoned for so long. I beat the final gym and I never got to the Victory Road for some reason 🤔
    Volkner's fight really left a lasting impression on you huh? Lol I kid, but yeah same in the sense that I prefer the main games. Platinum's my fave, but I think BW/BW2 are objectively the best.

I did touch Mystery Dungeon and the Ranger series for a bit, but they never stuck with me as much.

Years
  • Welcome (back) =3

Do you have any favorite Pokemon types or just types you use more often than others?

Also @ your sig:

original.gif

😊

Years
  • I'm sure a lot of people look back at their past self and feel that way, haha. Especially during your teens, five years can make a HUGE difference.

Either way, welcome back to the forums!

Years
  • Welcome (back) =3

Do you have any favorite Pokemon types or just types you use more often than others?

I like water type Pokémon, I tend to use those a lot, but I think Ice types are the coolest (pun totally intended). And man, I forgot about the signature too... but thanks. Much appreciated. Gosh, was I desperate for affection 5 years ago lol

Years
  • I'm sure a lot of people look back at their past self and feel that way, haha. Especially during your teens, five years can make a HUGE difference.

Either way, welcome back to the forums!

Yup, heheh. I did a lot of questionable things as a teen and 5 years later things feel so different. Can't say being an adult is great, though. And thanks :p

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yup, completely relatable. We've all been there my friend, no shame in admitting it.

But hey! You're back and can start fresh all over again. So welcome to the forums! It probably looks a lot different now then when you joined so if you ever need help navigating the forums, just ask. :)

Also @ sig:
    5c54ceb7f90917a062f1ba5eccbecc540741ca1d.gifv

Back