• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen eevee evolution- which one to pick?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    i have all the stones needed to evolve eevee into which ever one i like but i dont know which one to choose... which one should i go for and which is the best?

Years
  • It really depends on what you would like.

I normally go for which one I really like.
    Jolteon all the way! XD

Since it is in game, I don't know if you will use it for online battling, then you should go with which ever you think is the coolest or what ever =]

Note:
    This doesn't really need to be its own thread...

If you have a question like this, next time, post it in the Q&A thread please =]

a.new.bent

likes fire
    Years
  • If you have all the things needed for all of the forms of eevee why not breed and get more eevee's to evolve and get all the eeveelutions?

Anyway It depends on what you are going to use it for. If you choose to battle with it choose one with strengths that appeal to you. If it is just to use in-game pick your favorite.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • i have all the stones needed to evolve eevee into which ever one i like but i dont know which one to choose... which one should i go for and which is the best?

what you should do is breed the eevee and make enough to where you can get all of the eevee's evos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back