• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

KageSora

Rukario Fan
Years
No luck, but I've taken to raising my Pokemon in grass, to increase my chances of finding a shiny. I keep my masterball on me at all times, so that I can use it if I find a shiny that can escape (Abra, or something) I can get it, but no luck yet. But I will search!

Years
ryan said:
I thought we already gave him co-owner status? And shiny hunt wherever you want, the limited time I spend on gaming is almost all spent on Animal Crossing.
Hooray. I have authroization to traipse! Say hi, shiny Weedle! (Ya right; more likely, I'll get a Pink Heracross, the rarest and ugliest IMO. It'll probably be Modest, too!)
May hunt in a bit. May not.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2006
hey can i join

hey i have been looking for for shney pokemon for a long tiem so... but now i have all of THEM!!!!! 1-386 and all shiny but if u want i can give u my gamesave file but pls join me too ur group

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2006
hey pls!!!!!!!!

hey can u email if u anwer my request pls then i will give my save file to u all and pls can u PLS!!!!!! join me to ur group here is my email [email protected]

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
no shiny totodile i am not reseting that much any more i am searching in saphire (just walking around) and in XD i have the pokespots and 40 more shadows to catch.

Years
parente said:
hey i have been looking for for shney pokemon for a long tiem so... but now i have all of THEM!!!!! 1-386 and all shiny but if u want i can give u my gamesave file but pls join me too ur group
Pkmaster would be ashamed.

No hunt progress. Uni has pwned my sleep cycle.

Years
No progress so far eather. Though I have leveled up my Shiny Crobat(Which I will call Shadow Bat, cause that's what I named it when I caught it and it's easier to type than Shiny Crobat. LOL)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
parente said:
Lies... or cheating. You cannot join our group with a claim like that. I heard a rumor that an action replay cheat has surfaced for getting any shiny (you probably talked about this at one point, but I've been absent so... whatever) and I'm going to guess that's what happened here...

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2006
hey cmon i didnt say that i have them now i meant to say that i want to get them all so far i have only three shinies a ratata a drowzee and a shining groudon on my ruby after restarting for 561 times!!!1

Last edited:
Years
parente said:
hey cmon i didnt say that i have them now i meant to say that i want to get them all so far i have only three shinies a ratata a drowzee and a shining groudon on my ruby after restarting for 561 times!!!1
ohhhh...
Sounds like a combination of misunderstanding and spelling error! LOL

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2006
owww really du think im stupid just shut up u know so....how many shinies du u have?HUH?nothing or just only one owww im not yet a member of this group but someone like u make me angry so just shut up or i will kick ur a** ok? i just want to join this group so plss dont embarrassed me pls!!!!!11

Years
parente said:
Hmm, well that's not what you said earlier...

parente said:
Now let's see: You type like pkmaster, you make crazy, inconsistent claims like pkmaster, you disregard the rules like pkmaster, you flame like pkmaster.. I'm not trying to say you are pkmaster (just yet), but we have plenty of reasons to be leary. I'll let you in under a kind of trial condition (until we permit, your shinies don't count for the dex and you don't qualify for a card). Be good, respect members, and stay honest, and you'll be fine.

A few reminders: cheat devices, and shinies obtained using them are not allowed. Emulators (due to savestates, save copying, and save modification) are not allowed. Shinies bred in G/S/C are also not allowed, nor is the Lake of Rage Red Gyarados or any hatched G/S/C shinies. Now, take a look at what shinies you own and give us a listing.

Edit: On the subject of pkmaster: Apparently, she now goes by the name of 'Kai the Master'. Bear this in mind when admitting new members to the club. Also, 11 Surskits. ^_^

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
wow hello guys can i join this group i will obey the rules and repect others because i read it!heheh ive been looking for shiny for decades but i just found one(crying....sob....sob) ok pls can I...can i....? ok heheh pls accept it i promised i will be a good member ok bye and thanks!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2006
oww sorry master i dont want to be so sorry i will be honest yes i have them but not all of them i have shining groudon a ratata and a drowzee a sorry i think i can be a good member if say i have all of them sorry i lie when i say that so sorry for all i have done sorry really sorry metalmario forgive me pls i just want to join ur group sorry!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
You can get one of those when you complete your regular dex. If you get a boy you don't have eggs because males don't produce eggs? I'm afraid that I don't understand the question... there was a list... somewhere...

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
ok everyone its been a long time since i have last visited but i come bearing good news......I finally caught a shiny kyogre after my months of attempting.

Back