• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] Discord Partner Search

Years
  • Discord Partner Search

While most of the RP regs here prefer to roleplay on the forum in a more prose-like format, a lot of people interested in RP prefer a more casual atmosphere through Discord. To help keep that style of RP more accessible to people, we have created this thread.

If you're interested in looking for an RP partner to participate with you via Discord, just post here with a brief rundown of the roleplay you're looking for and see if anyone replies either here or in your PMs/DMs. Leaving your Discord username is a good idea to help things along too.

Please keep in mind that Roleplay Casting/Stage's rules relating to things like mechanics or word requirements do not apply to Discord RPs. However, the PokeCommuity's overall Terms of Service do still apply and violating those in an RP founded through PC can result in infractions or even bans both on the forums and on PC's community Discord server. Be cautious and if you feel like your partner is abusing the privacy provided by Discord RPs or breaking PokeCommunity's rules, please contact a moderator immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • The Wingull Pokemart is an open rp where people can have fun RPing together in a relaxed setting.
    It mainly focuses on a newly opened Pokemart in Slateport City and the fun and interesting things that happen there. Every day is a new adventure! 😜
    It will take place on a discord server that doubles as a place to chat and relax.
    The link is in my signature, everyone is invited!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Do you like Pokemon?

What a stupid question to ask, of course you do, why else are you on the forums?
    Jokes aside.

Do you like Journey Style RPs, but hate having to wait for long posts to be made, and want something more faster paced?

Well look no further, i am working on a Potential Journey RP that's gonna have you, the Character, go through the Sinnoh Region (Ironic how the slow region is picked for a faster paced RP).
    Nothing especially concrete is fully complete yet, BUT i got a few stuff, and i'm essentially ready to have a go.
    You can play as a Canon Character or your Original Character. Personally? I don't mind either.
    We shall discuss this together in order to work out specific things to make it a Pokemon RP enjoyable for us all.
    There's gonna be a limit of 4 People, myself included.
    And you can contact me on Discord, Gelius#6764 (Or 6467, i always keep mixing it up, certified Oof Moment).

That's all, everyone is invited.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2023
    Do you like Pokemon?

What a stupid question to ask, of course you do, why else are you on the forums?
    Jokes aside.

Do you like Journey Style RPs, but hate having to wait for long posts to be made, and want something more faster paced?

Well look no further, i am working on a Potential Journey RP that's gonna have you, the Character, go through the Sinnoh Region (Ironic how the slow region is picked for a faster paced RP).
    Nothing especially concrete is fully complete yet, BUT i got a few stuff, and i'm essentially ready to have a go.
    You can play as a Canon Character or your Original Character. Personally? I don't mind either.
    We shall discuss this together in order to work out specific things to make it a Pokemon RP enjoyable for us all.
    There's gonna be a limit of 4 People, myself included.
    And you can contact me on Discord, Gelius#6764 (Or 6467, i always keep mixing it up, certified Oof Moment).

That's all, everyone is invited.

This sounds interesting. I would like to know more.

Back