• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Stupid question, I'm sure, but do our characters all ready know our Team Mates, or are we just meeting them?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Erm, But what about the towns the rest of us are in? The three towns thing kind of came out of nowhere. I don't really know how I'll meet my other teammates if we're all on the other side of the world or something like that. We all need some kinda of starting point set up or we'll just be lost. There isn't alot of details of the new world either so I'm kinda unsure as to how to start.

I dunno, It feels unorganized. This is just me, but I think it would be good if everybody started in one place to meet each other, and then go separate ways with each of their respective teams. Not only will that give time for other people to join us for when the adventure actually begins, but all of the characters assigned to this task can meet each other before going to their assigned location to investigate with their teams. I recomend everybody starts off around lakeside, where your at. This could kind of be a prologue or something like that :p

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • If we are going to start this today, then perhaps NightOfRemorse would be interested in our team? Unless she doesn't want to, and that's fine, but my preference is for 3 people a team. Another possible option is merging teams, but hopefully I'm not being a jerk and completely taking over. Food for thought.
    Yes, please! I'll join you.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • Lakeside is your basic starting point. Sorry that wasn't very much stated. The other two towns will come into play later on most likely. Think of them like....checkpoints is the best word I can say.

And Night is cool to join you guys.

Confusion gone?

Megaman765

Years
  • Ah alrighty :3 yesh. confusion gone :p Now that I know that, I have a good way to start off before meeting with the rest of my team :D

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Yeah i posted :) Felicia is worried she'll be discriminated against and is gonna try to make a good impression when she meets her team

Megaman765

Years
  • Yeah i posted :) Felicia is worried she'll be discriminated against and is gonna try to make a good impression when she meets her team

Say I have a question actually. I know your character is deaf and all but would she be able to hear Leigh since he only speaks telepathically and all? I dunno if she would be able to hear things in her mind or not. (Leigh is already being mean XD)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    And now Flare has joined! Prepared to have a Fire pig that can't make fire! Oh, the crushed self esteem...

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Say I have a question actually. I know your character is deaf and all but would she be able to hear Leigh since he only speaks telepathically and all? I dunno if she would be able to hear things in her mind or not. (Leigh is already being mean XD)

Yeah she can hear telepathically

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Holy sh-(insert weird censor noise here).

I go away for like a half hour to see that the IC now has 15 posts. What a start!

HEY GANG!!!

I updated the rules a bit. Please check them out.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Holy snap, 24 posts overnight o.O"

I'll read through them and get a post whenever I can. Shouldn't take long.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • Anyway, I've just posted, so now I'm going to wait for Diamond1304 to make that reply. I think it would be safe to say that Maria and Teddius are going to be the two most useless Explorers that the world has ever seen. Teddius is a little too lazy, while Maria struggles to take the ordinary seriously. Oh, the humanity! =)

Years
  • Anyway, I've just posted, so now I'm going to wait for Diamond1304 to make that reply. I think it would be safe to say that Maria and Teddius are going to be the two most useless Explorers that the world has ever seen. Teddius is a little too lazy, while Maria struggles to take the ordinary seriously. Oh, the humanity! =)
    Ahahaha! I LOL'ed at the line, but....we'll prove them wrong, right Teddius? Right? .............Kay, never mind about that, he's probably eating some honey. XD But I have a feeling I'm gonna like this character to RP with. :P

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • now we have a character that can't hear and one that can't speak. i added that Zeke's duplicate (substitute) can't speak but has to use his own set of gestures and sign language.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Hey, anyone wanna help me witha little quick brainstorming session?

I'd like a few ideas for the name of a guild, and the name of a guildmaster, which is a Lucario.

Back