• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    This RP sounds like it's gonna be interesting; really, really interesting xD

Especially with 4 teams and such a variety of characters; this ought to be a fun experience xD

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Yeah, I've decided, that I'll wait maybe an hour or two, then we might jsut start up, and remain open for a while. I hope we can stay alive for the most part.

We got four teams, each with at least two members. If anyone else should wish to join, we can put them into other open slots of open teams. As stated above, Fiere is full and closed. (I guess I wasn't the only one interested by a deaf pokemon)

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Yeah, I've decided, that I'll wait maybe an hour or two, then we might jsut start up, and remain open for a while. I hope we can stay alive for the most part.

We got four teams, each with at least two members. If anyone else should wish to join, we can put them into other open slots of open teams. As stated above, Fiere is full and closed. (I guess I wasn't the only one interested by a deaf pokemon)

Yeah, that team filled up instantly xD

By the way, I noticed a sign-up on the main RP thread.

Just telling xD

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    I just thought I'd note that I'm ot on the list of accepted characters even though you've stated above that I was accepted. I'm assuming that I am still accepted since Team Heliantheae is on the list of accepted teams along with Mariah, but I thought it might be useful to let you know.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Name: Alaska
    Species: Sneasel
    Appearance: Alaska basically looks like a standard Sneasel, but the tip of her head feather is torn off.

Personality: Alaska has a very perky and carefree attitude. She enjoys talking back to others and deceiving them to get her way. She can also be wise for her age, thinking through tough situations before acting. Alaska acts very disdainful towards her superiors, because she feels that they try too hard when using their power over her. She can be very amiable to close friends she trusts. Talking is her favorite thing to do, and she always tries to turn things into something "exciting". When having an argument, she usually gives a "I don't care what you think" attitude. She never ever shouts when angry, instead she gives the cold shoulder. Alaska likes to do wild, crazy things at times because she wants to live life to the fullest.

Bio: Alaska never knew her parents, because they abandoned her when she was really young. She was attacked by a pack of Houndoom, but was rescued by an old Blissey named Janice. Janice took care of Alaska for a few years, and they became really close. However, Janice recently passed away of "old age". Alaska was upset, but she didn't let that traumatize her. Instead, it made her stronger, and she's staying positive because she knows that that is what Janice would have wanted. Alaska lived alone for a long time, feeding off Pidgey eggs, Exeggcute, or anything else she could find. While she was stealing an egg, she was attacked by an angry Pidgeot, who ripped off the tip of her head feather. Alaska then decided she must learn to live off eating solely berries if she wanted to eat and stay safe at the same time. Whenever she heard news of rescue teams, it really interested her. Alaska then decided she would one day be in one.

Moveset: Taunt, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Swords Dance, Metal Claw, Ice Punch, Agility

Fun Fact: Alaska is very nimble and quick. She's very active and also likes to carve sculptures out of the ice blocks she makes herself.

Team: Undecided as of now lol

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    i am happy to see that i was accepted, but i would like to add something. i was planning on adding how Zeke/Zariant acts as a leader.

like i said before Zeke is very brash and hyperactive so he expects everyone to keep up and follow behind him, but he also expects some initiative from his teammates. he wants his partners to think for themselves if he didn't already attempt to give orders.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Whoops, thanks for pointing that out, Arch. I tend to make small mistakes like that.

EDIT:

jason, however you choose to lead is up to you, and that's gonna be pretty interesting to me.

okay, thanks for moving your sign up, NightOfRemorse. You are accepted.

Note, that if more people show interest, we may have room for a few more teams, then your team Ironblade may be able to make an appearance.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    so im gonna assume that this is gonna start at like six eastern standerd time.

also something good about my team only having two is that Zariant has the duplication trick so it almost makes up for having two members.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    If we are going to start this today, then perhaps NightOfRemorse would be interested in our team? Unless she doesn't want to, and that's fine, but my preference is for 3 people a team. Another possible option is merging teams, but hopefully I'm not being a jerk and completely taking over. Food for thought.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that we wont be starting for a couple of days yet, although that's up to the Roleplay master over when we actually start. Just be patient, there's no rush!

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Sorry, my internet went down for a little (it does that sometimes)

Let's go ahead and get this thing started.

For those of you interested and STILL want to join, go ahead and make a sign up sheet.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I just want to make sure, Are the characters starting out in a specific place to get acquainted with their teammates like say... Treasure town or something? I didn't see anything in the first post about it.

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    ^^Same. I don't know where we are. Also, what is the scenario with the teams? I feel like we are incomplete. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'll shut up, just let me know if I am.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    There will be at least three towns in the New Land. The one I'm currently about to post in is simply called Lakeside. (couldn't think of a better name) *shrugs*

Back