• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Trouble finding Script in Emerald

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2022
    I'm trying to find the Script that gives you the Pokedex in Pokemon Emerald. I've checked the Lab where you get it and all the Rivals beforehand and can't seem to find it. Where is it?

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm trying to find the Script that gives you the Pokedex in Pokemon Emerald. I've checked the Lab where you get it and all the Rivals beforehand and can't seem to find it. Where is it?

Check the green script tiles and the level scripts;)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Advance Map doesn't like to use multiple level scripts of the same type on the same map, meaning that the script where you get the Pokedex is actually unable to opened through A-Map. A similar thing happens with Bill's script on Cinnabar island in FR which messes up pretty badly.

You can find the script at 0x1F9E67. If you're making it longer and need to have it be repointed, I'd suggest doing something like this so you don't have to fiddle around with a hex editor:

Code:
    #dynamic 0x9C0B20

#org 0x81F9E67
    goto @Repoint

#org @Repoint
    ... // Start script here

Back