• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Gen Three Remixed (music love)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually really love the music from 3rd gen (well, at least from Hoenn hehe) and I've heard some utterly awesome remixes of the tunes too. So instead of this being a conversation about whether the music in this gen is good or not, let's decide that it is and come here to relive some old memories by listening to a track and then also see how a musician has reinvented the track in a remix!

You can either comment on a pair of tracks somebody else posts, or post a pair of links to original music + a remix of your own choosing. Both 3rd gen Hoenn and 3rd gen Kanto is fine, of course, but keep 1st/2nd/4th/6th gen out of here this time ;D The trumpet generation is great on its own! I'll start with one of my own favorites.

Route 113 original. So very unique and odd, exciting and haunting while you farm farm farm ashes.
    Spoiler:

And a great remix imo, from GlitchxCity. Instead of keeping the exact same feel as the original, this version really does something special with it.
    Spoiler:

What do you think?

Back