• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hi, I'm afraid the haxorus only has 31special defense. But has a low speed stat ugh. However if you'd like the genesect that's fine I never use it. If so, would prefer the petilil trade. Just let me know!

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Hi, I'm afraid the haxorus only has 31special defense. But has a low speed stat ugh. However if you'd like the genesect that's fine I never use it. If so, would prefer the petilil trade. Just let me know!

Do any of these have high IVs?
    Shiny Ursaring
    Shiny Sandile
    Shiny Mudkip

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    The mudkip is 31def and 20's for the rest. A lot of those are my fun shinies and only have 1-2 iv except the noibat and eevee. It's ok though I can just trade the genesect.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • I'm interest...

Lv. 50 - Pokemon Movie 14 - Cherrish/Event Ball
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    Nature: Naughty
    Moveset: Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Dream Eater

I have a Tanabata Jirachi (2005)(JPN) with ID no. 50707,but I'm not sure is it hack or what,but I had made comparison with the info on bulbapedia and serebii about this event Pokemon,it seems to be legit,but I not sure do you accept or not,just asking.If not,that's okay :)

Addition,I want a 6IV ditto,I don't care about nature and ability,I may offer you a HA Monferno (JPN) with 2 or 3IV,I not sure.

If you do not accept all this offer,you may ignore it,and yes,I forgot to tell you,that Jirachi I get it from a trade with someone,not through GTS or wonder trade :)

Thank you :D

derv1205

Years
  • The mudkip is 31def and 20's for the rest. A lot of those are my fun shinies and only have 1-2 iv except the noibat and eevee. It's ok though I can just trade the genesect.

Hey, Genesect is kind of a rare pokemon so I'll take that one and Mudkip for Shiny treecko and petilil ^^. Let me know when you are available for trade. And what's your FC and IGN? (If it's in your signature I'll probably see it after I submit this reply so sorry about that! Lol)

I'm interest...

Lv. 50 - Pokemon Movie 14 - Cherrish/Event Ball
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    Nature: Naughty
    Moveset: Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Dream Eater

I have a Tanabata Jirachi (2005)(JPN) with ID no. 50707,but I'm not sure is it hack or what,but I had made comparison with the info on bulbapedia and serebii about this event Pokemon,it seems to be legit,but I not sure do you accept or not,just asking.If not,that's okay :)

Addition,I want a 6IV ditto,I don't care about nature and ability,I may offer you a HA Monferno (JPN) with 2 or 3IV,I not sure.

If you do not accept all this offer,you may ignore it,and yes,I forgot to tell you,that Jirachi I get it from a trade with someone,not through GTS or wonder trade :)

Thank you :D

Hey, Jirachi sounds good to me. I'll trust you on it ^^ And HA Monferno sounds great! I really want one of those haha. Infernape with Iron Fist can be pretty strong in battle :) Let me know when you are ready to trade. What's your FC and IGN?

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • My FC : 4227-2945-6428
    IGN : HcHenry
    And I added you.:)
    I hope we can done the trade as soon as possible,if not,I think I will postpone our trade to weekend,and I need to offline now,thank you and bye~

Last edited:

derv1205

Years
  • Hey cool thanks I added you and I'm online now for a bit!

Alright. Sorry about that. Had to leave. Mind sending me a PM to see when you are available? :) Thanks! I added your FC as well.

My FC : 4227-2945-6428
    IGN : HcHenry
    And I added you.:)
    I hope we can done the trade as soon as possible,if not,I think I will postpone our trade to weekend,and I need to offline now,thank you and bye~

Cool. I'll add you. And please send me a PM whenever to know when you are available to trade. :)

Years
  • EDIT: I think a list will make it easier for you to choose from ;D

Interested in: 6IV Modest and Adamant Dittos

Offering:
    Shiny Piplup - Modest, Defiant, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Have to clone this and return me the original)
    Slakoth - Jolly, Truant, 6IVs (Have to clone this and return me the original)

(Can ask for specific spreads)
    Fennekin - Modest, Blaze, 5IVs
    Magikarp, Adamant, Rattled, 5IVs
    Torchic, Adamant, Speed Boost, 5IVs, EM Night Slash
    Mudkip, Adamant, Torrent, 5IVs, EM Ancient Power, Mirror Coat, Curse, Avalanche
    Squirtle, Modest, Rain Dish, 5IVs, EM Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere
    Chimchar, Jolly, Iron Fist, 5IVs, EM Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch
    Piplup, Modest, Defiant, 5IVs
    Tepig, Adamant, Blaze, 5IVs, EM Superpower

Feel free to choose as many pokemon as you like for the 2 dittos!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just edited the post! Sorry I forgot I already trained my electrike haha~ Anything else you'd like? My IGN is Juliet :D

derv1205

Years
  • I just edited the post! Sorry I forgot I already trained my electrike haha~ Anything else you'd like? My IGN is Juliet :D

Shiny Piplup - Modest, Defiant, 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Have to clone this and return me the original)
    Slakoth - Jolly, Truant, 6IVs (Have to clone this and return me the original)
    Chimchar, Jolly, Iron Fist, 5IVs, EM Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch

Those should be good. And sure I can clone them and trade them back to you.
    And as another one, could I also get these two.
    Mudkip, Adamant, Torrent, 5IVs, EM Ancient Power, Mirror Coat, Curse, Avalanche
    Squirtle, Modest, Rain Dish, 5IVs, EM Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere
    I don't care about the IVs, like 2 or 3 IVs will be fine. I'm more interested on the egg moves :) If that's okay with you. We can trade those two when I trade you the clones back ^^ Let me know!

Years
  • Sure! Most of the 5IVs are my leftovers anyway and I'm giving them away free in my thread! So no problem! I'm online now so just trade me when you're ready~

derv1205

Years
  • Well you could re-sell the Skorupi for someone who wants it, profit will just take longer. Also it was caught in the wild so no IV's. Although I do have an IV shop, so if you need a pokemon to try and breed for a shiny I'm all for it.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331176

Also I have an extra zygarde.

Hey! Does the Elekid have any egg moves?
    And would it be possible to get one with 5IVs (-SpAtk)
    If it's okay with you I would like that one, and Shiny Skorupi for the Competitive Shiny Mawile?

derv1205

Years
  • I'm interested in Treeko, and abra if KB
    Yes, they are both KB.
    What high IVs do you have?

Note: For the next few days (Most likely until Thursday Jul 17th or Friday Jul 18th) I won't be able to carry on any trades since I will be working on a new team for VGC and I need to put a lot of time. The only trade I may do is if I need any pokemon for breeding. I apologize for the inconvenience. If we have already agreed on a trade, send me a PM to try and set up a time ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back