• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back...Again!

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Hello!

I had originally joined here on the community in 2013 and was working on all sorts of stuff all over the place and then...
    school.:cry:

I had tried to come back around 2015 and again got caught up in unnecessary things but now
    Tah dah!

I am back and hope to be back for a decent amount of time because the time I have been here has been some of the most extensive learning hours where I really felt passionate for something. (big time run-on but *shrugs*)

I had originally started as a gba rom hacker and had been really into doing that but am now leaning towards essentials. I have a project actually in the works but I don't want to post about that yet till I complete some more. (definitely will be needing to make help threads for it though)

Anyways I am really excited to come back and start this game because what I have had brainstorming is something that I feel will really be special.

See ya around,:smile:
    Verde (biggest rayquaza fan around)
    Spr_5b_384.png

Years
  • Hi Verde! aw yeah, school can be a pain. I remember having one day a week in uni where I was on campus from 9AM to 9PM.....that was absolute hell. ;_;

Good luck with the Essentials stuff, and I hope you like it on PC. :>

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome back to PC! I'm glad things seem to be going better for you and I hope your fan game goes well! :)

Back