• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • New release : 01/11 / 2015
    - Complete overhaul of the Bus system in Mangan Archipelago
    - The access to the new region (Azur Archipelago) is unlocked. You can travel accross all the region BUT PLEASE DON't GO FOR THE MOMENT IN THE NEW REGION OR STOP IN MARIVILLE.
    -
    More "normal message" are done in outdoor >>> less little freeze

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    About to give this a try but JSYK the official game guide doesn't display properly in open office. Most of the text is not visible. I had to use word online to see it and convert it to a pdf for convenience.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • About to give this a try but JSYK the official game guide doesn't display properly in open office. Most of the text is not visible. I had to use word online to see it and convert it to a pdf for convenience.
    Problem solved, take a look on the first post.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    I found my first bug/ Problem:
    After defeating Mr. Pokemon at the farm he says "OH, and take this" But I aint getting anything. especially not a mega gem/ Stone/ stuff...
    I think I went through the whole sevii Story...was in the warehouse and gave the Saphire to that guy on one Island. Do I have to do something or is my game just broken? Tried with the latest update. PLS Help!
    And thanks ahead :)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I found my first bug/ Problem:
    After defeating Mr. Pokemon at the farm he says "OH, and take this" But I aint getting anything. especially not a mega gem/ Stone/ stuff...
    I think I went through the whole sevii Story...was in the warehouse and gave the Saphire to that guy on one Island. Do I have to do something or is my game just broken? Tried with the latest update. PLS Help!
    And thanks ahead :)

Just an error with the flags. The problem will be solved for the next update (coming soon). Thanks.

Years
  • So I just saw this hack and it intrigued me so I played the game and I defeated brock a few questions though are the pokemon moves from black and white or from gen 6???
    there are some minor errors like the BOULDERbagde in brock's gym and a music glitch when I pressed the speed up button.
    Overall I can't give an exact verdict cause I didn't complete but it looks good and the difficulty doesn't isn't that much it would've been better if the gym leaders are given more pokemon with max EV's and all with a nuzlocke mode then it would be awesome.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • So I just saw this hack and it intrigued me so I played the game and I defeated brock a few questions though are the pokemon moves from black and white or from gen 6???
    there are some minor errors like the BOULDERbagde in brock's gym and a music glitch when I pressed the speed up button.
    Overall I can't give an exact verdict cause I didn't complete but it looks good and the difficulty doesn't isn't that much it would've been better if the gym leaders are given more pokemon with max EV's and all with a nuzlocke mode then it would be awesome.

Moves are from gen1 to 5 (Dollsteak patch)However, the stats of all the attack had been update (manually) to gen 6.
    Can you explain what is the error with the boulder badge 'cause I'm very intrigued.
    The music Glitch comes from the power of your computer/ phone.
    The difficulty is not finish so I understood what u say. However the difficulty is more interresting in the new region.
    I think I can add Ev in the future cause your not the first to asking me this favor.
    I 'm sure about one things >>> I'm not going to realize a Nuzlocke mode.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    i am really enjoying the hack,but mega garchomp freezes the game.

Already known. And I am sure he will fix it with the next update. ;)
    I am looking forward to the next patch!
    Great game!

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • The Official Game Guide (.docx): or PDF (low QUALITY) Thanks you so much for this added comfort i downloading and is very self explanatory as i was thinking about the changes and since it was done so great to me feels quite refreshing but at same time alittle lost so every little piece of information towards changes shops items pokemon etc is a warm welcome. Thank you again

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • The Official Game Guide (.docx): or PDF (low QUALITY) Thanks you so much for this added comfort i downloading and is very self explanatory as i was thinking about the changes and since it was done so great to me feels quite refreshing but at same time alittle lost so every little piece of information towards changes shops items pokemon etc is a warm welcome. Thank you again

The shop will be update but in a long time. Please note, a little difference in the presentation between the .pdf and the .docx, but the content of these two guide is the same.

Years
  • Is there a chance that you will put something like in DS hacks wherein one of your pokemons can follow you?

Back