• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hey, so I have tried everything, including the whole going in and out of Route 2 and Pewter, and I can't get the national dex..Does any have any suggestions for me?

I'm sorry, I've made a mistake whan I've updated the link, now the problem is solved. You just need to download the new link I've post a minute ago.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
I'm sorry, I've made a mistake whan I've updated the link, now the problem is solved. You just need to download the new link I've post a minute ago.

Thanks so much! Its working perfectly. I am uber excited for this (insert flexing bicep emoji)

Years
Lol I got timid charmander.. Now I can't even level up my Pokemon in route 1 with Scratch lol.. Im losing to every Pokemon on Route 1and it is too strong.. And also lost to rival's squirtle .. Need few ratata and pidgeys lol.. BTW why rare Pokemons are available on first route? I feel like making a whole 6 Mon team on first route lol

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Lol I got timid charmander.. Now I can't even level up my Pokemon in route 1 with Scratch lol.. Im losing to every Pokemon on Route 1and it is too strong.. And also lost to rival's squirtle .. Need few ratata and pidgeys lol.. BTW why rare Pokemons are available on first route? I feel like making a whole 6 Mon team on first route lol

I've already replied to this question a long time ago : This choice is simple :
- Some people (not me) can be interested in started the Kanto's campaign with a starter from another region. Moreover, The game will be easily but if you want to won against the Pokemon League and to complete the Mangan archipelago, I suggest to create as soon as possible a team with at least, 4 pokemons. I haven't finish to adjust the difficulty in Mangan but they are very strong.
- Some of these pokemon are available (Shiny Charmander for example) in the game but too far.

PS : You can edit this in A-map if it upset you ^^ (you need 2 min approximatively)

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2015
Nice hack man. :)
I just dislike that torchic is only a 1% chance to find on route 1. LOL
I spent so long there, I found this. xD
Gi61vlv.png

Also, I didn't get the nation dex at the beginning.. from the op, i thought u were supposed to get it there

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
I?m really liking this game and going to update to the most recent patch asap.
The only problem here, is that I can?t trade (at least with MyBoy) with other hacks I have on my smaftphone. -black screen-

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Nice hack man. :)
I just dislike that torchic is only a 1% chance to find on route 1. LOL
I spent so long there, I found this. xD
Gi61vlv.png

Also, I didn't get the nation dex at the beginning.. from the op, i thought u were supposed to get it there

The N-Dex is given by a scientist between viridian forest and pewter city.

Nemesish >>> about the trade, I'm not going to fix this cause I'u using Nds4ios (And trade isn't available) so I don't know how it works for My boy. Sorry.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2015
The N-Dex is given by a scientist between viridian forest and pewter city.

Nemesish >>> about the trade, I'm not going to fix this cause I'u using Nds4ios (And trade isn't available) so I don't know how it works for My boy. Sorry.

Cheers man. Just got it. But now I ran into a different problem. My torchic with speed boost evolved into combusken, and now combusken has no ability. QQ

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Cheers man. Just got it. But now I ran into a different problem. My torchic with speed boost evolved into combusken, and now combusken has no ability. QQ

I'm going to fix the problem to the next release. Thanks for your help.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
I can't defeat Rocket Grunt near the East exit at Tin Forest. Every time when I met him, the game was freeze. Help

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I can't defeat Rocket Grunt near the East exit at Tin Forest. Every time when I met him, the game was freeze. Help
I haven't a bug at this place and I've checked this trainer in A-map and gen3tools and I don't found any error.
Can you send me a picture of the exact moment of the freeze or give me more details (the last text before the freeze, or if the freeze is during the battle, after, before, etc.)
Thanks

Edit : I've found the error (I think so give me a confirmation) and I've update the link in the first post. The problem is solved but you need to load save where you are out of the forest (sorry^^)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/usjc3dngnlzf5so/cloudwhite203.ups?dl=0

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 8, 2019
Help I try to patch it to a clean firered but it won't work I play on my tablet how do I get this xse

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
this hack works well on john gba emulator on my phone ive got no freeze on getting the dex or any starter.

Years
When I click the latest patch url, it takes me to Dropbox page and it doesn't have an option to download, it shows open in app. Please help

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
When I click the latest patch url, it takes me to Dropbox page and it doesn't have an option to download, it shows open in app. Please help
Click on the link -> a page with a .ups file appear. Click on download/telecharger, then a window like a pop-up can appeared and tell you to login in but at the bottom of this window click on the text and the download will start. If the problem isn't solved please send me a picture of your problem.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Show me how to fix the problem. I'm not understand much about this :D
Just patch the last update on a clean rom. After that you rename this rom as the same name than the rom you are using. Next, you load one of your saves BUT the saves need to be a save where you are not in the forrest (If you have saved at the mr pokemon's farm it's ok for example).
Another solution (faster) is to speak directly to the grunt. So you come from the left and you speak to him. The game freeze because He "catch you". If you speak directly to him and not in front of him the gae will not bug.

Try one of these solution. But before, use the last update.

Back