• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TakeshiKun's Shiny/Legends/Other Shop

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    TakeshiKun's Shiny/Legends/Other Shop

Yo, welcome to my trade shop.

Here you will find shinies/legends/other Pokemon that I have caught/bred in previous gens, or caught/bred/traded in 6th gen. Most of the Pokemon in this shop will be cloned, so they may or may not be ready at the time you request to trade for them. But I will do my best to get the Pokemon to you in a timely manner. I will possibly add competitive and more IV bred mons in the future once I get some good stuff. I will only be trading on gen 6 games, specifically Pokemon Y.

Pokemon for Trade

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Legends
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon, Bred on Demand with a 6iv Ditto. If you want 6ivs with a particular nature offer me something. Otherwise it is free and you get whatever ivs and nature you get.
    Spoiler:

You may notice a lot of these Pokemon are in Master Balls, specifically the legends, this is because of the cloning glitch in Emerald, as I kid I'd clone lots of pokemon holding masterballs and EV items and trade them to my diamond through the pal park. Just a heads up.

Pokemon I am looking for

Spoiler:

Pokemon Needed for Pokedex Completion
    (trade backs unless I tell you I wanna keep it, if I want it I'll tell you I can give you something in my store for it)
    Spoiler:

IMPORTANT : I am really in need of a Torkoal with Stealth Rock and Yawn, with its hidden ability Shell Armor!

I also need all the EV training Items aside from Attack, Speed and Defence. I would also like a sun stone. I can give you something in my store in return, but please trade over one of the pokemon I need to fill my dex as the pokemon holding the item.

Welp, feel free to make an offer for any of my Pokemon you may like. Depending on what you want it may take some time for me to get it ready. Please make offers reasonable. Keep everything here, no PMs or VMs please unless I ask you to. Remember, If we traded and you were satisfied with my trading, or not, please head over to my trader review thread located here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Enjoy the Kyurem! Next time, keep all trading in this thread instead of PMs haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Can I get Giratina and Yveltal (and if possible, articuno) in exchange for a 5IV (-Def) Vulpix, 5IV(-SpAtk) Magikarp, 4IV(HP, Atk) Rotom, 5IV(-Spd) Karrablast?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Can I get Giratina and Yveltal (and if possible, articuno) in exchange for a 5IV (-Def) Vulpix, 5IV(-SpAtk) Magikarp, 4IV(HP, Atk) Rotom, 5IV(-Spd) Karrablast?

No sorry, I don't really need those.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    i have a shaymin and i would like to trade it for your eevee depending on the IVs it has
    my pokemon is a standart shaymin so its ivs are not the best, yet its the first one i saw around my area

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    i have a shaymin and i would like to trade it for your eevee depending on the IVs it has
    my pokemon is a standart shaymin so its ivs are not the best, yet its the first one i saw around my area

Wow I never checked the IVs on this Eevee till now. I got it from Wonder trade, it has 6ivs.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    FOR REAL?!
    bro if its true ill trade it with you if you want of course

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    FOR REAL?!
    bro if its true ill trade it with you if you want of course

Sure, my FC is in my sig. Please give me yours. Also, if possible can you put a sun stone on that Shaymin? I need one real quick. If not don't worry about it.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    could you hang on for a few minutes
    im not at home at the moment so my 3ds is not with me
    ill come here shortly
    ok bro?

Back