• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Play Now] Pokemon Neo Thunder - Browser Based Pokemon MMORPG

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2018
    Logo.jpg

Click Here To Play Now!

Welcome PokeCommunity! My name is Eorria, and I am one of the developers of Pokemon Neo Thunder, a great Pokemon MMORPG that can be played right on your browser. Over the past 4 years, our team has been working on perfecting the game, along with its user experience, which it has done quite well. We have developed close bonds with our users, which means that we develop the game based on their desires. This game is free to play, and will stay that way. There is no Pay2Win feature in our game, which is why live battles (similar to Pokemon Showdown) are a very even playing field. Because of the massive amount of content and features, players can spend hours upon hours playing our game, and not get bored of it. Here are some features that we have to offer in our game:

Intense PvE and PvP battles
    MtL7tea.png

Tons of quests and Events to complete with new quests releasing all the time
    QAm81LL.png

Challenge You and Your Team In Freshers Game Mode
    LZn97IL.png

Catching and fighting wild Pokemon across the region
    CxfMTCy.png

Trading Pokemon with other players
    D6H1JDe.png

Collect hundreds of Pokemon in your personal box
    dF78r07.png

Visit the Pokecenter to heal your team, view the daily swarm and location, and see the top 3 players for yesterdays freshers competition
    PO8tRZW.png

And Many More Features!

I hope you will try out our game, we have put a lot of time and effort into this, it is our dream to build a community of Pokemon fans that can play a fun and entertaining game together. If you have any questions, please post them below :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    I can honestly say this game is amazing. The community is great and they are great to talk with and spend time online with. I can say this is a great way to spend time. I myself have spent hundreds of hours on the game catching pokemon trading and battling. I have spent so much time having fun on the game I worked my way up to being the top-ranked player. I wouldn't pick any other site to spend my spare time on. The developers are kind and understanding and are always looking out for new players.
    There is a ton to do in the game like hanging out with the great community of players, training pokemon, and battling the challenging freshers which are for elite trainers with powerful pokemon. If you decide to play an MMORPG this one should be on your radar.

Years
  • I wasn't so impressed...without knowing that the Pokemon Center was in another tab, I lost my starter while trying to catch a Vulpix on the starting map, and then got myself in another battle with a wild Pokemon with no Pokemon available to fight with. I think even to this day I've been stuck for about 2-3 weeks without being able to heal since I'm in a battle, and I see no option to restart an account. My opinion is to avoid the game since, imo, a good game has ways for admittingly, or purposely, stupid actions to not break the game (clearing cookies did not work), and it seems not everything was properly tested with the game even after all of these years. If you do try the game, make sure you know where to go to heal your Pokemon before you start the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2018
    I think it's really an awesome rpg with great features overall n specifically I like the idea of introducing a pokemon center in a game which makes it more user friendly instead of healing the pokes automatically after a battle.I m one of the oldest player of this game n I really enjoy playing this game.Also the mods n the developers are very friendly n helpful n try to solve each n every issue reported by a player.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    I really like playing this game in my spare time just because I love the game and its community, Its very helpful to newbies and they show de wae to da pokecenter if asked.The game has few bugs here and there but the developers try their best to patch them.Wpuld recommend giving it a try ;) and dont forget to ask de wae to pokecenter if you dont know it we dont bite

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2018
    By far the best pokemon related browser game there is ! Amazing game, not for only killing some time, but also for making new friends. Very kind staff and players. If you like playing pokemon games i would prefer pokemon neo thunder ! When you're in you will see it is programmed very nice and user friendly !
    Hope to see you soon !

Back