• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

look at this list of pokemon by height

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm surprised I'm taller than Scyther (by 2"/5cm). It seems like it should be taller than me. Same with Darkrai and those legs, but I don't think that's game canon. :thinkrim:

Years
I'm surprised I'm taller than Scyther (by 2"/5cm). It seems like it should be taller than me. Same with Darkrai and those legs, but I don't think that's game canon. :thinkrim:

Scyther looks pretty tall/big

Spoiler:

... or maybe Ash is just super short

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I dunno, based on Pokémon Snap it always just looked bigger, lol.

Ash is also ten which is only a year younger than I stopped growing so... He's probably my size and that's a good comparison for me and Scyther, rip.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
TINY JOLTIK,,,,, BAB Y.... a baby........

ahem.

Lycanroc being only 3 ft is surprising to me, for some reason. It seems like it should be bigger, hahah.

Also, I always pictured Nidoking and Nidoqueen as being much bigger than me..
Raticate is literally bigger than Nidoking. LOL

and HAHAHAH, Onix... nope. Damn. He's really up there. I didn't think he was that big.

Years
  • Seen today
I'm surprised Celesteela is gigantic, I thought it was about 3.5 meters tall.

And Groudon is actually a lot smaller than I thought.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 27, 2019
I know the anime was never the most accurate when it comes to heights, but the fact that I'm taller than Charizard, Blastoise, Tentacruel, Ursaring, as well as legendaries like Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, and the Regis (minus Regigigas) all seems so wrong.

Back