• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Pokemon Trainer Sprites(GSC style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
More updates
submissiona.png

Can you identify any of these character/pokemon sprites?

Spoiler:

Edit: Also 100th post!(on this thread)

It may just be me but Munchlax feels out of style. I think a good reference for this sprite would be a round Pokémon such as Jigglypuff or Snorlax, or even Miltank. Trainer sprites look good, though.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
It may just be me but Munchlax feels out of style. I think a good reference for this sprite would be a round Pokémon such as Jigglypuff or Snorlax, or even Miltank. Trainer sprites look good, though.

Actually I used clefairy for a height base. Munchlax isn't that round of a pokemon but looking at it again the eyes a little too big.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
I got bored so I made this, I would use it in a hack (if I had the time to make one) feel free to use it rather than that fire red devamp (I constantly see it).
revampo.png

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Hey, I requested and also sent a message but I didn't get a reply.
Could you de-vamp this sprite please?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:HGSS_Lance_Back.png
File:HGSS_Lance_Back.png
Here you go also I made a backsprite for one of my custom trainers. I wouldn't call it a devamp as its mostly made from sractch (used the dudes backsprite as a place holder)
backsprites1.png

(also I've seen people on other sites posting my work as theirs please don't just ask if you want to use my sprites.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
amazing, i hope you can also do advance/gen3 trainers, im sure if you can do those in johto people would like to have them in their remakes.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I asked it on Skeetendo but as you don't visit it usually I'll ask here.
May I use some of your sprites (some trainers and many fakémon) on my hack Ulterra Wars (giving you credits obviously)?
Thanks. Could you also make an evolution for the first bird in the second line of your fakémon sheet (can't post it here because I'm not allowed to post images till I reach 15 posts)?

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
I asked it on Skeetendo but as you don't visit it usually I'll ask here.
May I use some of your sprites (some trainers and many fakémon) on my hack Ulterra Wars (giving you credits obviously)?
Thanks. Could you also make an evolution for the first bird in the second line of your fakémon sheet (can't post it here because I'm not allowed to post images till I reach 15 posts)?

Yes you can, also I've been busy so it'll be a while before any new fakemon are produced

Halmtier

THE HOBO
Years
Oh wow, those really look like they came right out of the old generation of games, while still being very recognizable. Good job keeping with the low color pallets and such.

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hello Poketto,

I have been desperately trying to get ahold of you. :P I hope you'll get this eventually..
I'm using several of your sprites in my gen 1 hack that is being made to look gen 2 style. Including your several recolors of the trainers that didn't reappear in GSC (Cue Ball, Gambler, Channeler, Giovanni) and I'm using your revamped Lance. I'm also using your gen 2 style Red player back sprite now that my Red hack supports 6x6 back sprites! :D
You can check all this out here!

But I still have a couple of trainers from RBY that were never in GSC and don't have a good revamp/recolor. Do you think you could make these trainers match the quality of gen 2 trainers?
gen1trainers.png

Engineer-Tamer-Lorelei-Agatha

Also, Im using this devamp of yours for the Cooltrainer M since I really don't like the sprite for the Cooltrainers from RBY or GSC.
rauld.png

Do you think you could make a female equivalent to be the Cooltrainer F? Just like you've done for Female Fighter, Female Rocket, and Female Psychic?

Any help you can offer would be fantastic! You've already contributed so much!
You're an amazing spriter. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back