• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That one quiet guy that needs moar friends. 8D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Welcome aboard, you three! :D

btw, Seth & Shiro; I know I'm a sexy beast, and everyone wants me, but this is Shiro's fan club, so Seth, why don't you marry Shiro instead? :D

Seth and Shiro should get married! y/y?

Years
  • I'm kinda into screamo metal... but I'm also into classic rock, 80s metal, 80s rock, 70s/80s pop, some foreign-language pop, Japanese pop rock, Hebrew hip-hop (on occasion), speed metal, power metal, some thrash metal, some death metal, plenty of modern hard rock, light rock, and the occasional other-genre song. Not that you're interested. ;P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm kinda into screamo metal... but I'm also into classic rock, 80s metal, 80s rock, 70s/80s pop, some foreign-language pop, Japanese pop rock, Hebrew hip-hop (on occasion), speed metal, power metal, some thrash metal, some death metal, plenty of modern hard rock, light rock, and the occasional other-genre song. Not that you're interested. ;P
    Death metal, thrash metal, and any other type of hardcore metal/techno for me, plz. :3

SHIRO. YOUR FAN CLUB AIN'T DYING! >;D
    Told you. ;3

@Sakari: Thank you for joining~

Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5405348#post5405348
    That one quiet guy that needs moar friends. 8D I'm kinda into screamo metal... but I'm also into classic rock, 80s metal, 80s rock, 70s/80s pop, some foreign-language pop, Japanese pop rock, Hebrew hip-hop (on occasion), speed metal, power metal, some thrash metal, some death metal, plenty of modern hard rock, light rock, and the occasional other-genre song. Not that you're interested. ;P

Hebrew hip hop? I would love to hear that, I would probably lol at it though. For me all rock.

Back