• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon World Zoala! (Gave out!)

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I have added christos to partners and i will remove the hero boy sprite from my rom hack and i will create
    one from my own. :)

You can't just take and "add to partners" which I presume means credit them.
    You actually need their permission first!

U-Hacks

A Hacker
    Years
  • I'm afraid you don't have permission to use that hero overworld sprite. Please remove it from your hack.

See Christos Now I have removed your overworld hero sprite and created a new hero overworld sprite by myself...
    Now no one can create sprite as my overworld hero sprite:)

Turjo12

The King
    Years
  • Found some Glitches in the Newest Version.
    The SignBoards are kind of wrong...
    No changes to script(not glitch.but, you should start changing).
    Add new storyline...

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • Ash ur devoping ur game like a good artist keep it up ^^
    Just had some tips for you ( if you dont mind im posting them here)
    * Try adding new tiles
    * Adding new pokemon ( like U-White)
    * Adding NPCs ( you can be as an NPC too Having a better role than giving HM 01)
    * New Story Line
    Take your own time Ashley ^^ Don't hurry and yes be on showdown more often ^^

Years
  • Doing solid romhacking at such a young age (if the number is real), respect friend! If you decide to keep this activity going, you will almost certainly kick ass in the future!

U-Hacks

A Hacker
    Years
  • Keep it up buddy

Thanks.

Ash ur devoping ur game like a good artist keep it up ^^
    Just had some tips for you ( if you dont mind im posting them here)
    * Try adding new tiles
    * Adding new pokemon ( like U-White)
    * Adding NPCs ( you can be as an NPC too Having a better role than giving HM 01)
    * New Story Line
    Take your own time Ashley ^^ Don't hurry and yes be on showdown more often ^^

* I'll add new tiles (i need a partner , a tile adder)
    * I am thinking to add 6th or 5th gen porkemons and mega evolutions in future.
    * Ok i'll add new characters.
    * I'm thinking of a new story line but it's quite difficult for me and for childs of my age (11 is too small age.) so i need a partner that can add a story line or i can add it later on because this hack is just started.

Doing solid romhacking at such a young age (if the number is real), respect friend! If you decide to keep this activity going, you will almost certainly kick ass in the future!
    The age is real that's why i am identified as under age.
    I decided to keep this hack going on but it will end at a day (everything will end at a day)
    Thanks friend :)

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • * I'll add new tiles (i need a partner , a tile adder)
    * I am thinking to add 6th or 5th gen porkemons and mega evolutions in future.
    * Ok i'll add new characters.
    * I'm thinking of a new story line but it's quite difficult for me and for childs of my age (11 is too small age.) so i need a partner that can add a story line or i can add it later on because this hack is just started.
    Ash you are so shy! You could have asked me to help even ( Did you forget I'm learning to hack?)
    I know *Tile Editing
    . . . . . . * Music Editing
    . . . . . . * Map editing
    . . . . . . * Changing the looks of the player and its backsprite
    (Unfortunately I don't know script editting)
    For mega Evolution you can always use touched's mega evolution system (Just search)
    Oh Also I can help you with adding new Pokemon( either by replacing or adding them)

U-Hacks

A Hacker
    Years
  • > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOiRny1A8TY
    Best graphics ever man. (I'm being sarcastic) Why lie about these things? :/ If you're not gonna provide screenshots that's probably why.

Which Vedio's link is there. it is of pokemon zoala alphas.
    It is very old.
    Try the new one.
    It's graphic is good.
    I will post screen shots when i will be free getting my showdown's account back.
    ok

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2022
    8c69cacc428d215334f1f3d7ebc044e91439267c_hq.jpg
    We'll see I guess. Wonder when the next update is. I mean if you got time to work on it I think you should certainly put in screenshots, It could be a Trojan for all i know.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • i thought there isn't any game named zalola but i found one. you also discontinued it.
    You aren't handling anything! anyways let it be my Project! i'll handle it very well!

Back