Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2726    
Old November 29th, 2009 (2:21 PM).
Route Route is offline
Slowpoke
     
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Posts: 374
    Nice Userbars! How do I play the game? I downloaded it, but it says something like Windows cannot open this file, it needs to know the program that created it... It is a .rar Can someone please help? I really want to play this game! It looks awesome!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2727    
    Old November 29th, 2009 (2:29 PM).
    Soul.//Silver's Avatar
    Soul.//Silver Soul.//Silver is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2007
      Location: Brisbane, Australia
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 495
      You need a program like WinRAR to extract it. Download it here. http://www.win-rar.com/download.html
      Reply With Quote
        #2728    
      Old November 29th, 2009 (3:18 PM).
      eclips eclips is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2009
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 15
        Wichu, cant wait man!!!

        no really, I cant wait....

        ....no this is no joke, I seriously cant wait (lol), my pokemon are getting too powerfull. Team Gaia waings looks like a bunch of wimps now

        EVERYONE STAY TUNED FOR POKEMON RAPTOR ADVANCE EX!!!!
        Reply With Quote
          #2729    
        Old November 29th, 2009 (4:19 PM).
        anthony12161 anthony12161 is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          omegagroudon where is the download link to get pokemon raptor i want to get it.
          Reply With Quote
            #2730    
          Old November 29th, 2009 (4:38 PM).
          Route Route is offline
          Slowpoke
             
            Join Date: Nov 2009
            Posts: 374
            @Soul.//Silver

            Thank you so much! I am now playing this awesome game! Thanks again!
            Reply With Quote
              #2731    
            Old November 29th, 2009 (7:40 PM). Edited November 30th, 2009 by HeavyOctillery.
            HeavyOctillery HeavyOctillery is offline
            Locked & Loaded
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Posts: 222
              I've been playing the latest version since my last post, but I had to restart again since I deleted the previous version after screwing up the Ho-oh event..... >_< No biggie.

              I just wanted to know if the stat-upper vitamins are any good anymore, what with the EV system gone and all. I know the Macho Brace isn't, obviously - not that I'd use it anyway.

              I also found a new error concerning the Option Menu; 90% of the time now, the game will crash & display the following error if you go into the Option Menu & then get back out of it (I'm still not quite sure what the trigger is, if any):
              Code:
              Script error within map 152 (Route 12):
              Section086:498:in `initialize'failed to create bitmap
              Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
              Section086:498:in `new'
              Section086:498:in `initialize'
              Section086:1123:in `new'
              Section086:1123:in `setClass'
              Section130:229:in `pbUpdateOptions'
              Section130:223:in `each_object'
              Section130:223:in `pbUpdateOptions'
              Section130:310:in `pbEndScene'
              Section130:326:in `pbStartScreen'
              Section155:98:in `pbOption'
              Section155:97:in `pbFadeOutIn'
              Section155:97:in `pbOption'
              (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
              Section033:271:in `eval'
              Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
              Section033:271:in `command_355'
              Section028:235:in `execute_command'
              Section027:199:in `update'
              Section027:113:in `loop'
              Section027:204:in `update'
              Section038:97:in `update'
              Section038:95:in `loop'
              Section038:108:in `update'
              Section038:64:in `main'
              Section038:61:in `loop'
              Section038:68:in `main'
              Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
              Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
              Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
              Section160:46
              Section160:45:in `loop'
              Section160:54
              
              Interpreter 2 *:26:in `pbExecuteScript'
              Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
              Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
              Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
              Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
              Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
              Scene_Map:97:in `update'
              Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
              Scene_Map:108:in `update'
              Scene_Map:64:in `main'
              Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
              Scene_Map:68:in `main'
              Main:39:in `mainFunction'
              Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
              Main:42:in `mainFunction'
              Main:46
              Main:45:in `loop'
              Main:54

              There's also something I noticed when my Pokemon got switched around by Whirlwind recently; only the previous 2 Pokemon that were out got EXP from the battle, but not the Pokemon that was currently out. Similar situations have occurred where only certain Pokemon got the EXP despite the # of Pokemon that participated.


              EDIT: Also, Fake Out's auto-flinching doesn't occur. Just the damage.


              EDIT#2: Also, when pushing the bottom-left ice block in Freezday Gym, if you push it to the left, and then push it again (even though there's nowhere to go with it), your character gets stuck. He/she won't move, but no error message will show up, and when you press the Menu button, it makes the sound, but no menu.
              __________________
              This signature has been disabled.
              Exceeds signature height limit.
              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
              Reply With Quote
                #2732    
              Old November 30th, 2009 (8:51 AM).
              Wichu's Avatar
              Wichu Wichu is offline
              Project Amethyst
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2007
                Location: North Herts, England
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 2,052
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by HeavyOctillery View Post
                I've been playing the latest version since my last post, but I had to restart again since I deleted the previous version after screwing up the Ho-oh event..... >_< No biggie.

                I just wanted to know if the stat-upper vitamins are any good anymore, what with the EV system gone and all. I know the Macho Brace isn't, obviously - not that I'd use it anyway.

                I also found a new error concerning the Option Menu; 90% of the time now, the game will crash & display the following error if you go into the Option Menu & then get back out of it (I'm still not quite sure what the trigger is, if any):
                Code:
                Script error within map 152 (Route 12):
                Section086:498:in `initialize'failed to create bitmap
                Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
                Section086:498:in `new'
                Section086:498:in `initialize'
                Section086:1123:in `new'
                Section086:1123:in `setClass'
                Section130:229:in `pbUpdateOptions'
                Section130:223:in `each_object'
                Section130:223:in `pbUpdateOptions'
                Section130:310:in `pbEndScene'
                Section130:326:in `pbStartScreen'
                Section155:98:in `pbOption'
                Section155:97:in `pbFadeOutIn'
                Section155:97:in `pbOption'
                (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
                Section033:271:in `eval'
                Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
                Section033:271:in `command_355'
                Section028:235:in `execute_command'
                Section027:199:in `update'
                Section027:113:in `loop'
                Section027:204:in `update'
                Section038:97:in `update'
                Section038:95:in `loop'
                Section038:108:in `update'
                Section038:64:in `main'
                Section038:61:in `loop'
                Section038:68:in `main'
                Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
                Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
                Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
                Section160:46
                Section160:45:in `loop'
                Section160:54
                
                Interpreter 2 *:26:in `pbExecuteScript'
                Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
                Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
                Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
                Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
                Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
                Scene_Map:97:in `update'
                Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
                Scene_Map:108:in `update'
                Scene_Map:64:in `main'
                Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
                Scene_Map:68:in `main'
                Main:39:in `mainFunction'
                Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
                Main:42:in `mainFunction'
                Main:46
                Main:45:in `loop'
                Main:54

                There's also something I noticed when my Pokemon got switched around by Whirlwind recently; only the previous 2 Pokemon that were out got EXP from the battle, but not the Pokemon that was currently out. Similar situations have occurred where only certain Pokemon got the EXP despite the # of Pokemon that participated.


                EDIT: Also, Fake Out's auto-flinching doesn't occur. Just the damage.


                EDIT#2: Also, when pushing the bottom-left ice block in Freezday Gym, if you push it to the left, and then push it again (even though there's nowhere to go with it), your character gets stuck. He/she won't move, but no error message will show up, and when you press the Menu button, it makes the sound, but no menu.
                The stat-up vitamins don't work in the current release; don't use them until the EX version comes out (they will work in that).

                Thanks for the bug reports, though. I'll look into them.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #2733    
                Old November 30th, 2009 (1:44 PM).
                HeavyOctillery HeavyOctillery is offline
                Locked & Loaded
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2008
                  Posts: 222
                  Ok, I shall hang onto em, then.


                  One interesting 'bug' I just found (not threatening, but quite interesting): The tempo for the music for Mercure City changes depending on whether you enter it from Route 4 (slower) or Route 7 (faster). Kinda neat, actually.
                  __________________
                  This signature has been disabled.
                  Exceeds signature height limit.
                  Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                  You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                  Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2734    
                  Old November 30th, 2009 (2:35 PM).
                  eclips eclips is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 15
                    Wichu, could you please tell us around which date you think Raptor EX will be finished??? even guessing when it will be finished would do, as I cant wait to play it
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2735    
                    Old November 30th, 2009 (3:02 PM).
                    Wind Gale's Avatar
                    Wind Gale Wind Gale is offline
                    Lost With the Wind
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2009
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 172
                      I think he said it my be finished in a week.
                      __________________
                      Pokémon Thieves Returning Soon!
                      Keep Your Eyes out for it in the Drawing Board!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2736    
                      Old November 30th, 2009 (4:33 PM). Edited November 30th, 2009 by superclaw.
                      superclaw's Avatar
                      superclaw superclaw is offline
                      Pokemon Laon in development
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2009
                        Posts: 43
                        i50.tinypic.com/2u9l92c.jpg


                        its my hall of fame pic, if its not too late to post it yet, I'm surprised i actually beat it with a gabite, and a completely underlevelled team, and I only used items in between fights. Oh well.
                        I cant post urls yet, but that address should work.

                        Btw, thanks for putting that Dusknoir in the haunted museum, it really helped me out in the final few fights, also, are mew, raikou, entei, and rayquaza obtainable in the game?


                        EDIT: one final note, when travelling by hot air balloon the map of flanova shows another island and another town. Is that a mistake, or something for the EX version?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2737    
                        Old November 30th, 2009 (6:43 PM).
                        dargon133 dargon133 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2008
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 24
                          K i have just beat the red and blue team hunter leaders, and someone is blocking the path to the gym in mastric city, where do i go?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2738    
                          Old November 30th, 2009 (8:10 PM).
                          superclaw's Avatar
                          superclaw superclaw is offline
                          Pokemon Laon in development
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2009
                            Posts: 43
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by dargon133 View Post
                            K i have just beat the red and blue team hunter leaders, and someone is blocking the path to the gym in mastric city, where do i go?
                            If i havent mixed up the story I believe you go to Moonview and to the bottom floor of the pokemon center. I might be wrong but im still pretty sure you have some story even to do first
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2739    
                            Old November 30th, 2009 (8:27 PM). Edited November 30th, 2009 by HeavyOctillery.
                            HeavyOctillery HeavyOctillery is offline
                            Locked & Loaded
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2008
                              Posts: 222
                              Quick question: If the stat-upper vitamins work in EX, does that mean the EV system will be re-implemented? If so, how will it affect my team? Will they have no EVs, or would the game attempt to calculate the ones they should've gotten?



                              EDIT: Glitch found on Route 12: When you use Surf of the patch of water, you can only do it on the top half section of the water; when you try to Surf on the bottom half section, you hit an 'invisible wall'. You can also Surf on the bridge........


                              EDIT #2: Major bug found at Route 20: After Surfing on over to this one Trainer, this came up:
                              [CODE]Script error within event 1, map 227 (Route 20):
                              Section133:112:in `pbTrainerBattle'undefined local variable or method `success' for #
                              __________________
                              This signature has been disabled.
                              Exceeds signature height limit.
                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2740    
                              Old December 1st, 2009 (12:32 AM).
                              Konekodemon's Avatar
                              Konekodemon Konekodemon is offline
                              The Master of Pokemon Breeding
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2007
                              Location: NC
                              Age: 33
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 1,975
                              When I get into the battle with the Ekans that attacks Prof. Oak I get an error log and the game won't continue.
                              __________________

                              Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
                              Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
                              Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2741    
                              Old December 1st, 2009 (3:16 AM).
                              chrisgate7 chrisgate7 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2009
                                Posts: 17
                                how i can get back to marine cave if i lose plzz i am stucked and can't do anything
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2742    
                                Old December 1st, 2009 (5:07 AM).
                                Daiko7's Avatar
                                Daiko7 Daiko7 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2009
                                  Location: Scotland
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 40
                                  Can someone tell me a Emulator to get this game to work.. I have tried the ones I know and got nothing out of them..
                                  __________________
                                  Heya Folks =D

                                  Platinum Friend Code: 2793 9375 8951

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2743    
                                  Old December 1st, 2009 (5:12 AM).
                                  ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●'s Avatar
                                  ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● is offline
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2008
                                  Location: Kanto
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 441
                                  Dude,this is not a rom to emulate...
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2744    
                                  Old December 1st, 2009 (2:05 PM).
                                  dargon133 dargon133 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2008
                                    Gender:
                                    Posts: 24
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by superclaw View Post
                                    If i havent mixed up the story I believe you go to Moonview and to the bottom floor of the pokemon center. I might be wrong but im still pretty sure you have some story even to do first
                                    No, there is no one in the bottom of the pokemon center
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2745    
                                    Old December 1st, 2009 (3:24 PM).
                                    monkeyboi's Avatar
                                    monkeyboi monkeyboi is offline
                                    Pokemon hack/game player
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2008
                                      Posts: 303
                                      have you been to the top of the mountain there yet? check to see if the man is gone.
                                      __________________


                                      -If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

                                      What am I up to currently?
                                      Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2746    
                                      Old December 1st, 2009 (3:38 PM). Edited December 1st, 2009 by eclips.
                                      eclips eclips is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2009
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 15
                                        I had the same problem in the pokemon center, If the man on top of the mountain is gone, then go to the pokemon center and walk around in the places where the story was told, so in the left part of downstairs in that pokemon center. The story should restart automatically when it comes to the storytext, but the characters will be gone thistime

                                        PS, this works in must cases when you get stuck!

                                        I found a fun bug :D
                                        I can actually skip rooms when I face the gaia wings now :D (I beated them enough times now...ash is just a whimp)
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2747    
                                        Old December 1st, 2009 (8:33 PM).
                                        superclaw's Avatar
                                        superclaw superclaw is offline
                                        Pokemon Laon in development
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2009
                                          Posts: 43
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by xavit120 View Post
                                          cool hack dude i may play it soon


                                          ~xavit~
                                          Pokemon Raptor is not a hack
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2748    
                                          Old December 1st, 2009 (9:27 PM).
                                          HeavyOctillery HeavyOctillery is offline
                                          Locked & Loaded
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2008
                                            Posts: 222
                                            @ xavit: You've posted that same exact message in 3 threads so far; if I see that message again, I'm having you reported to a mod for spamming.



                                            Anyway, there's still some major lag around Duskduke & Route 16.........in speaking of said route, I came across a NPC that says my character was the 5th person that beat him in one day.......even though I haven't battled him at all.
                                            __________________
                                            This signature has been disabled.
                                            Exceeds signature height limit.
                                            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2749    
                                            Old December 1st, 2009 (9:51 PM).
                                            Esper's Avatar
                                            Esper Esper is offline
                                            • Silver Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2009
                                            Location: California
                                            Posts: 10,678
                                            This is quite a lot of fun. The only issue I've seen so far are that I get an error message when trying to use Solfboiled outside of battle and that after the episode with Jirachi and the Team Hunter Twins you're left on top of Mt. Rainbow and you need a pokemon that can surf to get out. Glad I had one at the time. Anyways, you're all wonderful people for making this. Thanks.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2750    
                                            Old December 2nd, 2009 (1:39 AM). Edited December 2nd, 2009 by smashbrawl.
                                            smashbrawl smashbrawl is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2009
                                              Gender:
                                              Posts: 5
                                              Someone else on page 104 had this same issue but nobody responded. When I save the game, it appears to have saved normally, but when I close it out and come back to play later, I have to start a new game. It deletes or corrupts my save I guess? I have this same problem for one other game I've downloaded that uses RMXP, so I think it's an error with that and not this game. And no, I didn't edit anything between playing sessions. The only file of this game I've even touched is the Game.exe file.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:16 AM.