• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga About Raynare and Issei Hyoudou from High school DxD

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    I watched the 3 seasons and began reading the manga, and i like it all! The LN however, is not for me because there is too much words and not enough images. That's right i have never been into novels of any kind, mangas and comic book are the weay to go for me. That being said, the fallen angel Raynare proven herself to be quite a despicable evil bitch to say the least, which is a waste because she is so freaking hot. To be quite honest i would wish for her to come back, redeem herself, and truly fall in love with Issei so they can be back together. I realize this will probably never happen but that how i feel about it. How about you guys? What do you think of the relationship betwwen the 2? Am i the only one who would wish for them to be back together?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Whats makes you think i thought about it that much? I just saw the anime and i thought i would share what i think of this matter and ask what other feel about it. It is quite a discussed subject on other websites so it aint just me, not by a long shot.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Wow someone who actually likes Raynare... I've heard people like that exist, they're just as rare tho XD

Jokes aside, She's hot but a lot of the characters introduced in the LN got her beat in my opinion. I did find her to be a huge user-son of a **** not to mention unreadable as all heck.

I also think Kuroka; Koneko's older sister, has her beat in terms of sexyness XD
    Spoiler:

Back