• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember Its the Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Here is the Set Of PC's Laws I like to call,

The Holy Book OF the PC .

Laws 1-6 Section 17 - 23

All Members Shall be entitled to post in threads they choose. All Members are Eligible For the Pair up Program Started by the Stunning Haruka , All members will be able to participate games and other things in all forums . No member shall be forced to pair up, unless trinity aka haruka has a reason to ..... All members are eligable to vote for members of the month.

Laws 7-11 Section 33-37

Spam is not allowed in this Message board. No one Shall Flame , Or be rude in anyway , everyone will get along , respect each others opinions and also be kind.

Now that the laws are cleared up ........ here ya go

I know this is going to be locked ........

have a nice Day

~!Diz!~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Sorry to say this Dizzy, but this is most likely to get locked by a mod, but its still a nice set of rules you thought of.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err... we intend on drawing up forums-wide rules for everywhere soon...sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back