• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aura Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny1

On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skil
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Hello all welcome to my team thread! This team is to help create Pokemon Aura adventures.This team has been on and off the whole time, but should hopefully be permanently on for now. I wanted help with this hack, since there are some, areas of rom hacking, in which I lack a high level of skill. I also want to get this hack out as fast as possible, so presenting:

Pokemon Aura Adventures

Storyline:
    Your mind is powerful. The aura is powerful. The mind contains the aura, and the aura maintains the mind.

You are a 15 year old boy/girl who, along with your 2 other friends, came into the world at the worst time possible. The day of Fire approaches, and everyone is preparing, but they know not that they should be preparing for something very different. Follow them as they face their destinies, as the Earth's Aura Guardians.

Features:
    -New NPC's
    -Some New ASM Routines (Maybe)
    -DNS
    -Brand New Scripts
    -New Tiles
    -Possibly more than 8 gyms? (Maybe)
    -And More To Come

Current Progress:
    Mapping 0.5%
    Scripting 0%
    Storyline 18%

Not much else

What we need:
    -Mappers 0/3
    -Graphics makers 0/3
    -Graphics inserters 0/2
    -Spriters 0/2
    -Beta testers 2/10
    -Scripters 0/3
    -Storywriters 2/3
    -Basically anyone who can help out

Application form:
    Spoiler:

Current Team Mambers:
    -Me(Scripter, Mapper, Inserting some tiles, etc.)
    -LuxrayHacker
    -JackZack
    -EpicAssasin
    -BlackStorm20x

Hope to see you on the team!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I know didn't ask for it, but I can be a tester. I'm currently working on a hack myself, but I am intrigued by this hack and want to help in some way.

Kenny1

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I know didn't ask for it, but I can be a tester. I'm currently working on a hack myself, but I am intrigued by this hack and want to help in some way.

You're accepted, there are bound to be bugs, so your hired, you have skype?

Years
  • Hey that's me ^-^ this is going to be a great hack :D you should show off some screenshots of tiles and maps Kenny1

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Name: BlackStorm20x
    Skills applying for: Pokemon Inserter (Battle Sprites, Pokemon Data Editor, Party Sprite, etc.) Overworld Sprite Inserting
    Proof of Work: I'm on other teams. https://www.mediafire.com/?7fxy1gj4nb8ty7q Used for other teams. Ignore the things for Team Shattered.

Time Zone: CST (I can through out the work week.)

Kenny1

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Name: BlackStorm20x
    Skills applying for: Pokemon Inserter (Battle Sprites, Pokemon Data Editor, Party Sprite, etc.) Overworld Sprite Inserting
    Proof of Work: I'm on other teams. https://www.mediafire.com/?7fxy1gj4nb8ty7q Used for other teams. Ignore the things for Team Shattered.

Time Zone: CST (I can through out the work week.)

Your accepted, I'll add you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back