• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Equality

What should the demo include?

• 1 Gym, release very soon!

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 2 Gyms, but it may take a bit longer before we release a demo

Votes: 47 82.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    The screenshots look really good, although it isn't very far in development yet. for example you still need a plot etc. I am looking forward for a demo to come out! The Fakemon look good, especially the big Wolf one, Fenrir right? Keep up the good work on this game!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2021
    Looking pretty clean, one thing is the battle UI is a bit off putting due to how much of it goes over the pokemon sprite

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • this looks really good tbh. the graphics are spiffy and the fakemon look inspired. i'd offer to help out with story but i'm terrible at commitments and would probably just drag you down at the end of the day, heh. that said, best of luck to you and the team!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    That starter pokemon looks sick. Fire/Ice is rarely ever put together. Looking forward to more fakemon designs ^+^

Saucecoie

Salty Cucumber
    Years
  • This game seems very interesting in its own ways. I like the tilesets used and the concept of space Pokemon. Definitely will check it out once I have the time, maybe even contribute.

Keep up the hard work guys :)

Back