• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
  • And I'm gonna have to figure out SOMETHING to do... Maybe try to fight several of them off? :D Idk.

Anyways, I gotta go for today. I have other things to do, as well as a girl to propose to. ~^.^~

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Mostly scattered around the forest near Genesis Town. Genevieve and I are together, trying to keep a stampede from killing us. Game and Shiny are not too far away, running from that same stampede. Fuyu is also nearby. She may have followed me to go find Genevieve, or she may not have. Aspie and his NPC are training elsewhere in that same forest. I'm assuming they are not near the stampede. Everyone else... I'm not too sure about. I have forgotten.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Awesome. c: I"d like to ask if anyone wants "me" to come find them or vice versa. |D Also, unless the rules mandate it, I won't be playing myself as able to speak to understand pokemon except for ones that use telepathy. |D In addition, I will be attempting to avoid the leveling system if possible, since there's no sign of that in the rules and whatnot.

Nideous

Years
  • Awesome. c: I"d like to ask if anyone wants "me" to come find them or vice versa. |D Also, unless the rules mandate it, I won't be playing myself as able to speak to understand pokemon except for ones that use telepathy. |D In addition, I will be attempting to avoid the leveling system if possible, since there's no sign of that in the rules and whatnot.

I'm always good to meet up with someone else. Though, I'm kind of in the middle of something presently. XD Also, you have confused me. Everyone's pokemon that they got from Mewtwo can speak with ONLY their trainers because of telepathy. The only exceptions to this rule are my Fira, who has a defect from when she was cloned rendering her unable to use any kind of psychic powers what so ever, and Michaela's Nightmare, who was not cloned at all. No normal pokemon can speak with their trainers, except for the ones that normally have telepathy or can speak words. XD And as far as the leveling goes, I'd say try to keep it reasonable how fast you get strength. XD I trust your judgement on what is a reasonable increase in power from fighting. :D

Dawn

Years
  • I see. Well then, to avoid putting extra work on my shoulders, I will avoid explicitly detailing what my tynamo says to me, since nobody should know that anyway without asking anyway. |D

Regardless. I'll obviously be reasonable. It'll be a lot faster than the game, which is horrifyingly slow, realistically speaking. (It's an RPG. What can you expect?)

Sadly, a lot of the pokemon I want to catch are in exotic areas such as the ocean or icey areas. |D Doh. That'll be tricky to work into things. Also, when you say you're bored, aren't you the GMs the ones advancing the plot? o3O

Nideous

Years
  • That's fine with me. XD

I hear you on that one. XD

I'm sure you'll think of something. XD And as far as the plot goes, I'm trying to wait until Aspie gets back before advancing it too far. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • So, Nido now has a shiny Feebas, and I have a Ponyta. Oh, and Nido, I see many future shenanigans between Fira and Feebas. :D

Key:
    ♂ = Male
    ♀ = Female
    (x) = Pokemon Species
    (*x*) = Shiny Pokemon

Update:
    Ace (Makuhita ♂)
    Lv. 14
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Guts
    Moves: Bullet Punch, Faint Attack, Force Palm, Cross Chop

Herp Derp (Magikarp ♂) (Nickname may change in the future!)
    Lv. 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Moves: Splash, Bounce

Flamour (Ponyta ♀)
    Lv. 9
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Flame Charge, Wild Charge, Tail Whip, Ember

Badges: NONE
    Contest Ribbons: NONE

Makuhita and Herp Derp earned some levels while fighting several other Ponyta and Blitzle. Oh, and I added natures to my Pokemon.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I'm back a-holes. Time to do work son. XD (You all know that I mean that in the nicest way possible. :3)

Dawn

Years
  • Welcome back. Sorry for posting without waiting for you. I just had it all written up and was waiting for the internet to start working and didn't realize you were back |D

Back