• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Only water pokemon that make sense about surviving out of water can. Fish pokemon, for example, require water or they will slowly choke to death. But pokemon like Gyarados, Squirtle, or Milotic don't need water. Just use your head on this one.

And there likely is something like that, just not on Alpha Island, for the moment. I'll have to talk it over with Aspie to make sure. :D

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • YAY!

I'll start working on a post asap, it'll likely be up sometime tomorrow.

(Gotta go to sleep soon)

Anything I should know for catching up?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Actually, that has changed. Aspie told Yagerbomb that his fish could live out of the water. So, by that token, I would assume that your fish and my fish, when it hatches, can as well. *Shrugs.*

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • YAYZ! Herp Derp can now uselessly splash out of water! Sweetness. :D

Hm... What should Earl catch next? Say Shiny and ~Genevieve~, will there be a plain in said forest we are going to? :)

By the way, Herp Derp now knows Bounce, thanks to Nideous' approval. :P

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Oh hush Shiny. Ponyta is freakin' awesome. Know what else is awesome? My theme! That's right, I'm using my personal theme in this RP. Oh, and yes, the "AAAAAAWESOOOOME!" at the beginning is needed. My theme is I Came to Play by Downstait.

Anyways, as for my last post Shiny, I had actually thought your character had spoken that little bit about Daniel. It was displayed like this:

'If we meet up with Daniel later, it'll be all 4 of us. The more the merrier!"

I thought the comma at the beginning was a typo you see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Two commas?! xP Fail! I gotta watch my grammer next time!

:) Nice song! I'll have to look for my theme later.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Don't beat yourself up bro. I just should have thought about it a little more, that's all. :) It's all good playa. XD

Sweetness. Thanks bro. :)

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Aspie... KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! XD The Miz is AAAAAAAWESOOOOOOOME! If anything, he reminds me of The Rock back when The Rock actually wrestled full-time. Plus, The Miz made me proud to be a wrestling fan again. :)

Now, to get back on topic, I edited my SU just a little. I just added my theme song and added a small detail to the Personality section. Page 5 towards the bottom.

Back