• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone help??

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2018
    Can Anyone tell me if this card is real or fake please? I'm a complete amateur with cards and would be good to know what I've got. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpg
      IMG_2083.jpg
      989.4 KB · Views: 7
    Years
  • Can Anyone tell me if this card is real or fake please? I'm a complete amateur with cards and would be good to know what I've got. Thank you.

You have a fake/counterfeit card on your hands. Biggest tell #1 is that it's January 16th and no sets have even had pre-releases in English yet in 2018 for copyright dates to be on cards as 2018 yet.

Biggest tell #2 It's a M Rayquaza EX that has the Sun & Moon set symbol on it. The last M Rayquaza EX cards to be released were back in the Ancient Origins and Roaring Skies sets.

Biggest tell #3: the colors just look to dark/saturated/whatever the term for that is.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2018
    Thanks mate, good to know what I've got! Bought these packs online and think the price was definitely too good to be true haha.

Back