• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • That last sentence was funny. xD Anyway I wonder where they got the money to get another bot...and who makes those things..?

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    That last sentence was funny. xD Anyway I wonder where they got the money to get another bot...and who makes those things..?
    They get 'em on eBay for $50 a bot XD

Bleah...I don't feel like replying today...maybe tomorrow before Halloween...I feel terrible being sick and all =(

Cyndaquil201

I'm ten and proud
    Years
  • I should've replye to this sooner.
    Anyways, as always, a great chapter! And that long list of future fanfics... =goes insane=
    SUG- I MEAN, FANFIC! =DDDDD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • SPon11 said:
    They get 'em on eBay for $50 a bot XD

Bleah...I don't feel like replying today...maybe tomorrow before Halloween...I feel terrible being sick and all =(

$50 a bot..XD

Anyway...where'd they get the ability to go online?

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • CharMz said:
    $50 a bot..XD

Anyway...where'd they get the ability to go online?
    They sneak into peoples' houses at night and go on their computer...and to answer any further questions, the bots are delivered by Delibird...really BIG Delibird...

Meh...I guess I'll reply Halloween...I still have Writer's Block...and I'm still sick ;;

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • pika-mew said:
    Oh no! ;; Hope you'll be better soon, Rinny-spoony-chan. *hugs*
    I'm not that sick *snivel* It's just an excuse *snivel* I'd better wrap this FanFic up soon...it's almost done, believe it or not.

{~}​

Jesse grasped the metal latter along the robot's leg, ascending at each movement or her limbs. James came up clumsily behind, his fingers being crushed "accidently" by Jesses heeled boots often. They both turned there heads at a frantic cry which vibrated the air.

"Jesse!" A figure in the distance cried. It was flailing its arms, holding up a shining red sphere the size of an apple. "James! Jesse! You forgot this!"

The human finally came into a view where I could recognize him. It was Administrator Cornelius, no doubt, waving a poke ball around in his right hand. He slowed down to a trot and stopped in front of the Colossus, awed by the size of the structure.

"Well?" Jesse sneered. "What do you have for us?"

"Oh!" Cornelius shook his head and escaped his brief trance. He tossed Jesse the poke ball, the woman easily catching it. She gave him a sharp look. He jumped into instructions obviously recited continuously at the dead of night.

"Inside there is an Abra. He has the ability to teleport you to any location neccesary. Just push the button and he will come out. Tell him this exactly: 'to the bowels of SkyPillar.' You will then be in the chamber of Rayquaza."

"The bowels of SkyPillar?" James whimpered. "Doesn't that sound a bit--ouch!" Jesse kicked his head with her heal. He rubbed his skull angrily.

"What about the Umbreon?" She asked severely, easily staying almost as still as a statue. "What do we do with it?"

"The large red button on the remote." The admin told her. "Simply press it and Rayquaza is summoned. Oh! And one more thing..."

He fiddled around in his pocket and took out a black ball with a lightning-yellow M carved on it. He also tossed this to Jesse--who caught it without fail. "Catch the Rayquaza with this. This is the Master Ball. It will capture any pokemon at all without any struggle whatsoever."

"Neat-o!" James exclaimed. Jesse picked up her heel and gave him yet another swift kick in the cranium.

"Will that be all?" She asked the admin as if James were nowhere to be found.

"That is all." Cornelius responded.

{~}​

I'm losing the will to write...don't mind me ;;

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Whoa O.O I died.

{~}​
    I learned to calm down in the little bubble I was restrained in. The shell was hard and impossible to penetrate. I could scarcely move even, so the ability to even try breaking free could not be reached. I just remained still--scrunched up in the little cramped space...Sunlight, my tiny, insolent mind thought...Save me...

--​

James came into the stomach of the robot, skipping with a giddy grin upon his face. His light footsteps pitter-pattered against the hollow metal of the machine. He laughed and giggled like a drunken man as he hugged the black poke' ball in his hands.

"What's all the hubbub, Jimmy?" A short cat at the controls asked the overzealous human. Jesse appeared from behind him and snatched the Master Ball from his hand.

"Nothing much, Meoth." She said, slightly loosinging her serious face she only had on when someone superior was around. "We just got this Master Ball from the Administrator!"

"Corn?" Meoth asked. He choked up with laughter. "Ho, boy! The boss must have a great job for us if it includes that ball! Do you know how long he's been saving that ting?"

"How?" James asked, absorbed in the conversation.

"Ever since 1998." He whispered into his ear. "He nabbed it from Silph Co years ago. He's been saving it for a special time like this."

"Wow!" James exclaimed. "What a delight! He must be sending us out for a reason!"

"Why don't you quit your chatter!" Jesse snarled. "We're going to Sky Pillar!"

She pressed the button of the pokeball and a pokemon appeared in somewhat the form of a hairless fox. It appeared to be sleeping.

"Abra!" Jesse commanded in her serious tone of voice. The pokemon didn't budge, but kept snoring. "Abra!" The woman repeated. Nothing.

"You stupid animal, why don't you listen!" She shook the creature, but it still sat there, limp. James trotted up and recited, "'To the bowels of Sky Pillar.'"

To Jesse's amazement, her body froze. Her skin began to tinkle. She shifted her eyes over to the Abra and saw it's eyes glowing incandescent blue. She watched the scene around her begin to vanish...
    {~}​

CHEESE!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Cheese? What does cheese have anything to do with the story!!!??? Well....I can't wait till Rayquaza's unleashed..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • CHEESY-CHEESE!!! AND BUTTER!!!

*ahem*

Well, Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your story in so long, Rinny-Spoon, but I've been busy. So now I must say these things.

BROOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUGHLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAF!!!!!!!11!!!one!!

and....

Row, row, row you boat....

That will be all. Dangit, everytime my brother watches Pokemon, and Jesse and James are there, I think of that song!!!

Aaaaanyways... I liked these last... Uh... Two pages. Yeah, two pages. I saw a few spelling mistakes (two or three), but other than that, nothing. Your story is flowing well, and Broughleaf's death was very unexpected. That's what seems to make you such a good writer. You stories flow well, you use colourful words, your characters are intresting and full of life, and unexpected things often happen. I tip my hat off to you, Spoony-Rin. n_n

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    CHEESY-CHEESE!!! AND BUTTER!!!

*ahem*

Well, Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your story in so long, Rinny-Spoon, but I've been busy. So now I must say these things.

BROOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUGHLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAF!!!!!!!11!!!one!!

and....

Row, row, row you boat....

That will be all. Dangit, everytime my brother watches Pokemon, and Jesse and James are there, I think of that song!!!

Aaaaanyways... I liked these last... Uh... Two pages. Yeah, two pages. I saw a few spelling mistakes (two or three), but other than that, nothing. Your story is flowing well, and Broughleaf's death was very unexpected. That's what seems to make you such a good writer. You stories flow well, you use colourful words, your characters are intresting and full of life, and unexpected things often happen. I tip my hat off to you, Spoony-Rin. n_n

You're wearing a hat? OOH! WHAT COLOR IS IT!?!?1!!1!1ten!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • You're wearing a hat? OOH! WHAT COLOR IS IT!?!?1!!1!1ten!

It was... an LSU one that my mom got me, because I went to an LSU game with my friend.... And... it's purple... With the words 'LSU' on front.... and a tiger on the back...... *stares at CharMz for a few minutes with one eye twitching* ........ FORK!!! *goes after CharMz and other random people with a fork* FORKFORKFOKRFORKFORKFORKforkforkforkforkforkFOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!!!!!!!111!!!!!!one!!!!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Yeah...I said 'cheese' simply because...I don't know what to say ._. Meh, I think it's about time I wrap up this shinanigans...

James felt his joints unlock and started breathing again. He looked around at the reappearing chamber of the machine, awed by the mystical powers of the Abra. Once the room seemed completely solid, he glanced over to Jesse, who had apparently gained feeling back into her body as well.

"What just happened?" He asked, his voice tremulous. Jesse's guess was as good as his. She had experienced far too many attacks from pokemon, the most being thundershock and thunderbolt...but she couldn't seem to remember any ability like this...

"Wait a minute..." Meowth put a paw to his chin. "Remember that crazy girl and the Girafarig? There was a move they used kinda like that...wasn't it called something like--?"

"Future Sight!" James proclaimed. "It must've been that!" He hunched his back and shivered. "But...any second now a powerful force of psychic power will devour us all!" He collapsed to the ground like the bozo he was and shielded his head.

"Hang on..." Jesse announced as she tip-toed over to the window revealing the outside of the robot. "I don't think you're right about that." She peered through the spherical window with a hand shadowing the top of her eyes. What she saw wasn't the forest they were previously in...it was a cave of rock, lit only by the faint glow emitting from peculiar fissures in the walls.

"He used Teleport!" She exclaimed. She looked back at the drowsy pokemon, who was slumped back on his back, in deep slumber. "I bet you...we are in the bowels of Sky Pillar at this very moment!"

"You're kidding." Meowth said, unbelievingly. "It can't be that simple to catch a Rayquaza, can it?"

"Apparently it can!" James shouted as he jumped for joy. He snatched up the remote which controlled both the robot and the Umbreon. "Let's get this party on the move!"

He opened the hatch out of the bot and scurried down the latter, with Jesse following closely behind. He couldn't help but marvel the sight of the humungous cavern. There seemed to be no exit or entrance whatsoever...but he knew that this "Rayquaza" was somewhere to be found.

The chamber was huge. Although the sapphire light glowed behind the cracks in the walls, the ceiling was impossible to see. Except...Jesse thought she spotted a leak of white light peek through the ceiling.

"Shall we, then?" James cackled.

"We shall!" Laughed Jesse.

Okie-dokie...just so you know, I'm not winging it like I did last time. I guarantee you that tomorrow in the next chapter, this story will end. Indeed. Yup. Sionara, Moonlight!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • *gasps* The dreaded and yet anticipated ending!! Oh, what shall we do?! For so long I have waited to see the ending of this story, but now that it has come upon us.... I don't know! I wanna see what happens, but the story must continue!!

.... Good thing for Starlight.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
  • The end has come....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Whatever...

This is so much better than Through Espeon Eyes, and that was the best fanfic here I've read. Go Spoon!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Which means this fanific is better, no? Oh, Spoony-spoon, If you want, I could do a cover or a picture of something for your next fic....

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • *happy heroic music stuff*

What do I do?

;.; How should I put this? Er--here we go.

{~}​

I had much things to think over as I shivered with confusion and anxiety in the little room I was confined in. My skull felt as if it would crack for it was pushing hardly against the glass. I could only move a few inches...like twitching my left paw or swishing my tail a tiny bit. Other than that, I was literally immobile.

As I was scrunched up in the compartment, I thought of Sunlight often. Her beautifully carved face...her scent of sweet spring flowers. He elegant shape. I simply couldn't get her out of my mind...

What are they doing with me?, my mind whispered distantly. These humans...what do they plan?

I felt the Gem of Foresight tingling inside of me. It felt as if the whole world had erupted with Sunlight's scent. I saw her eyes staring into mine...her colors splashing about the place in massive waves. I felt dizzy. I recognized this immediately as an immense vision given to me by the Gem. I began to go delirious...

I shook my head as vehemently as I could, trying to get my eyesight back in order. My ears were ringing. I saw Jesse and James, the two humans who brought me to the place, standing outside the place. They were looking at some pile of...something. It seemed like three pokemon. I couldn't tell...my ears were still ringing...

~~~~~~

Three different pokemon dropped in from the ceiling directly in front of the two Rocket's feet. An Espeon...a Skarmory...and a Pikachu. The Pikachu looked up and rubbed its head. At the sight of the two humans standing over him, he jumped back in fright.

"Well, well...look who stumbled in, James..." Jesse cackled. Her hands were to her hips as she smirked down at the unlikely trio. "A Pikachu, an Espeon, and a Skarmory. What luck we have today!"

James shivered with delight and did somewhat of a jig. "Oh, yes sirree! Lucky indeed! We have the Umbreon, and now these three, and soon enough...Rayquaza!" He twiddled with the remote as he cackled maniacally.

The Pikachu bounded into the air and started chattering in his usual, high-pitched tongue. "You three! How many times do you have to be behind these sinister plots?"

Meoth slid down the latter which led to the robot. "Hang on!" He said as he trotted up to the huffing Pikachu. "Don't you belong to that fussy little twerp?"

The Pikachu snarled and looked into the cat's eyes with hate. He knew how the Meowth could understand both Poke-language and the language of humans. "I DO belong to a human, but he isn't a fussy twerp! His name is Ash, and he's my FRIEND!"

The Meowth smiled ghoulishly and started cackling uncontrollably. He looked up to James. "Hey, Jimmy! Get this: this here Pikachu is the twerp's!" James gasped in sheer joy. "We've been tryin' to capture him all these years and he finally comes to us like a good ol' boy. Oh, I love it when we win."

James scooped up the little electric mouse by the scruff and looked into his eyes with an evil grin. The Pikachu snarled ferociously, writhing in twisting patterns, attempting to get free. "You don't say?" James laughed. "This IS the luckiest day of our lives!"

He flung the Pikachu into the air and turned a knob on the remote. A net shot out like a cannon from their machine and wrapped around the small mouse's body. He screamed for freedom, but was yanked back into a small compartment identical to the one Moonlight was in.

The Espeon's eyes shined in the blue light. Her glassy eyes shone beautifully. She howled, "Moonlight!" And charged towards the machine with great ferocity. Her voice echoed off the walls. Jesse grabbed James's shouder and cried, "Stop that Espeon! We won't let it escape!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to weave ;.; I'll reply as soon as I get home...it will be the true ending then...

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • ...Make up your mind! Jebus! XD If you're gonna do the ending do it already..XD

Back