• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Slate Version

What do you think of this game?

• Brilliant

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Good

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Could be better

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Not very good

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
  • Hey PokeDavid of course you can and its being made in rm2k3

more screens:
    BattleGrunt.png

Rocket battle at silph co
    ZubatvsSquirtle.png

GO SQUIRTLE!
    MerdaTown.png

The beautiful town of Merda
    Enjoy lol

Sinmora

Rm2k Pro Coder
    Years
  • Errm...I kinda like the battle system...you make...and I think the status bar, hp, exp., and stuff could be better...just my opinoin but if this is that group CBS and Im flaming,whatever its called, sry!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Those battle screens look a lot like Pokemon Shadow's. That is actually the old battle system you are using, the new one has better status bars. Well it's good see real progress. Keep it up!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • battle system looks cool but the mart looks too short(needs to be taller) , and maybe the houses could have some windows ..... But it looks cool hope you complete it.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    Those battle screens look a lot like Pokemon Shadow's. That is actually the old battle system you are using, the new one has better status bars. Well it's good see real progress. Keep it up!
    Hey thanks for all the good comments i will change that bar to one i have and the town i changed so the mart didn't look like it had been stepped on :dead:
    i will have more screenies soon
    Edit.Screenies!!!
    MerdaTownbottom.png

Who lives their?
    Wonderwhatthatis.png

Wonder what that is......
    More screens soon!

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Ok I was just playing Pokemon Shadow and those screens are the exact same ones as when I was playing Pokemon Shadow cause I started out with a Squirtle...but the towns look great....

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • You can start out with 3 starters in my game anyway and i don't steal code its the group cbs

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • santadidit102 said:
    dude
    i would know
    he didnt cause i worked on pkmn shadow and this!
    and guess what
    i took a look at the CBS as well
    no they arent the same!
    Erm...they are. They have the same trainer, Pokemon, panarama, attacks and animations. So yes, they are the same.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    Erm...they are. They have the same trainer, Pokemon, panarama, attacks and animations. So yes, they are the same.

ever think of the possibility that pkmn310 LET mike use it then?(No,im not saying the CODING is the same!)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • santadidit102 said:
    ever think of the possibility that pkmn310 LET mike use it then?(No,im not saying the CODING is the same!)
    Then he would have said that pkmn310 let him use it when MatiZ Master said that he ripped it from Pokemon Shadow, but he didn't.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Yup pheonix is totally right I'm gonna go talk to pkmn310 and have him take a look at this.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    It is fairly obvious that you just changed the maps and events in Pokemon Shadow and kept the battle system.

It is true actually because when i tested the better the title screen was pokemon shadows and so was the intro (had this space between hi that pokemon shadows did)

Back