• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grib here! New and Needing Help in the Battle Agency, please!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2020
    Hello everyone!

I go by the name Grib in Moon/Ultra Sun. I've been playing Pokemon since my first GBC and adore all that you can do now. I really enjoy battling and have leveled up to 41 in the Battle Agency in Festival Plaza, but now I have no worthy teammates. I only have one other friend who plays and he is just level 26 which doesn't help me now that I'm at a high level. Is there anyone out there that's level 41 or higher that wants to trade friend codes so I can reach level 50 eventually?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy and welcome to PC! Good to see that more older fan are sticking with the series, despite it going a bit downhill. We have an entire thread dedicated to friend codes which you can find here. If you have any further questions about PC, don't hesitate to ask!

Back